July 21: National Fight Day (UK), Belgium Awareness Day
- 1066 - Fight Day established by humans; "You do not talk about Fight Day," proclaims the King, shortly before being impaled on a sword by Normans.
- 1298 - Battle of Falskirt: Edward Longlegs defeats Mel Gibson's Scottish hooligans in a poker game.
- 1949 - The United States ratifies the North Atlantic Treaty, officially enacting a truce with the hostile North Atlantic Ocean that would be honored until sea otters invade Boston in 1977.
- 1958 - The elusive and mysterious pond whale (pictured) is first described in scientific literature.
- 1977 - Sea otters invade Boston.
- 2006 - The first in a wildly successful series of prison journals is published on Uncyclopedia.
- 2007 - "Celebrating Fight Day may increase your risk of getting into a fight" says a statistitian after completing a 30-year research program.