From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
January 7: International Insane Day
- 788 - King Arthur has white wine with his lunch instead of red wine. The round table becomes concerned
- 1938 - The League of Nations is destroyed by the Axis of Evil, going down in three straight sets
- 1940 - France is destroyed by the Axis of Evil. Somehow, it only took one set
- 1943 - Nazi German troops under the command of Gen. Paulus surrender at Stalingrad after realizing they were wasting their time fighting over Russia of all places.
- 1977 - A chemical is derived that kills JFK, revives Hitler's brain, and taste like grape juice; Black Karl Marx is born
- 2007 - Everything begins to make sense now! Yay!
- 2008 - The Pope excommunicates water, approval rating soars to 7 people
- 2009 - Lethal Weapon 5 is released to the public, in which Riggs blows up random stuff in the name of God and a deceased Murtaugh rises from the grave to confirm that he is, conclusively, too old for this shit