From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 1642 - Michelangelo paints his first Graffiti
- 1882 - Donald Rumsfeld is born.
- 1886 - Statue of Liberty is officially decommissioned from being a national monument to a lighthouse. The light was used to guide immigrant ships to Canada, mainly consisting of the French.
- 1901 - Mongolia's population finally increases to 24.
- 1902 - Statue of Liberty turned back into national monument after the French finished getting rid of all their trash, now known as French-Canadians.
- 2010 - Uranus officially undergoes name change to avoid ridicule; henceforth called Urectum.
- 2011 - Urectum officially undergoes name change to avoid ridiculed ridicule. Name reverted to uranus
- 2012 - UrAnus officially undergoes name change to avoid ridiculed ridiculed ridicule. Now called Ur-Mum
- 2188 - The Arizona Cardinals win their first Super Bowl.
- 2200 - Pigs evolve flight mechanism and wings. Many unlucky men finally get that date.