From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 1642 - Michelangelo paints his first graffiti
- 1882 - Donald Rumsfeld is born.
- 1886 - Statue of Liberty is officially decommissioned from being a national monument to a lighthouse
- 1901 - Mongolia's population finally increases to 24
- 1902 - Statue of Liberty turned back into national monument after the French finish getting rid of all their trash, now known as French-Canadians.
- 2010 - Uranus officially undergoes name change to avoid ridicule; henceforth called Urectum.
- 2012 - Urectum officially undergoes name change to avoid ridicule: henceforth called Urmum
- 2188 - The Arizona Cardinals win their first Super Bowl
- 2200 - Pigs evolve flight mechanism and wings. Many unlucky men finally get that first date