From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 3 - First payday after Christmas. The family breadwinner may heave the ritual sigh of relief and start saving for next Christmas.
- 1922 - Ottoman Empire decides to get out of the land business and focus on relief for calves
- 1925 - Benito Mussolini announces seizure of power in Italy, Jersey Shore viewing figures unaffected
- 1947 - Saddam Hussein and Mel Gibson are born.
- 1947 - Proceedings of United States Congress televised for first time. Jersey Shore still maintains solid audience
- 1948 - Mel Gibson is deported to Australia for abusing a meat grinder.
- 2004 - CBS declares victory in the ratings war after crushing "that gay peacock network"