- 9 - Something happened to some guy somewhere out there in the world
- 1264 - For the first time in human history, a man was born twice
- 1356 - Some dude got all medieval on some other dude
- 1930 - Mickey Mouse loses his license to Steamboat Willie after being caught transporting 11 illegal immigrants up the Timeless River. Walt Disney distraught.
- 1942 - Odds are, Hitler did something bad on this date in 1942
- 1987 - Something performed by guys with poofy hair and makeup on was the number one song inAmerica
- 1990 - You suddenly realize time didn't stop, but knew that time stopped.
- 1991 - Yak does something which was supposed to be done in the future, begats Wikipedia. Nobody cares.
- 2000 - Something.com receives one million hits.
- 2007 - Yak returns and travels back in time to yesterday, begats Wikipedia. Nobody still cares
- 2007 - Dark Portal opens. World of Warcraft fans shit themselves.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
< Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries(Difference between revisions)
m (Protected "Uncyclopedia:Anniversaries/January 16": Mainpage template ([edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) [move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)))