From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- 5,985,895,625 BC -- Jesus invents time
- 0 - Worldwide fireworks displays celebrating new year mistaken for creation of light by God
- 404 - First time predictions of apocalypse found to be untrue, as global 404 Error does not occur
- 1912 - Women learn how to vote, albeit through the strict instruction of men
- 1954 - Second World War begins (Canada only)
- 1991 - George Bush Sr. overthrows the US government and establishes himself as Emperor of America.
- 2000 - Y2k bug fails to destroy internet, few disappointed
- 2013 - Everyone wakes up to realize the world didn't end; vengeful god blames misprinted calender
- 3000 - Fry gets defrosted, makes friends with a suicidal robot
- 10000 - IT consultants fail to fix Y2K 2: Electric Boogaloo. People have come to expect this from Microsoft by now...