From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
February 23: 21st Anniversary of teh Internets
- 1954 - The Terminator, coming from the future, is destroyed by swamp gas over Tennessee, and its remains land in the Gore family yard. Inspired by this, Al Gore invents the Internet.
- 1966 - First pr0n photo is uploaded to the Internet. Back then it was called porn so no one could find it using the only available search engine, Public Library.
- 1994 - China connects to the Internet.
- 1994 - Taiwan is disconnected from the Internet.
- 1995 - Spam is created by Satan.
- 1996 - AOL is created by Satan.
- 1997 - AOL raises its dial-up rates.
- 1998 - AOL raises its dial-up rates.
- 1999 - Counter Strike is created, thus marks the beginning of 1337speak and therefore the end of the world.
- 2000 - AOL raises its dial-up rates.
- 2001 - AOL raises its dial-up rates.
- 2006 - AOL raises its dial-up rates.
- 2007 - AOL raises its dial-up rates.
- 2008 - People tire of the AOL raises its dail up rates meme.
- 2008 - Many people start using 'cool' up-to-date social media websites, such as MySpace, Stumbleupon and Bebo.
- 2009 - In Soviet Russia, dial-up rates raise YOU!!!
- 2010 - Homestar Runner baleets teh last comment. The Internet dies. It goes to hell.
- 2011 - George Bush gets tired of constant criticism and blows a wiener.
- 2020 - Wiener, Neustadt still hasn't recovered from the blast.
- 2029 - Skynet sends the Terminator back in time to prevent Al Gore from creating the Internet.
- 2101 - War was beginning.