April 20: Hitler's Birthday (Germany), International Marijuana Day (Countries that use the M/D/Y date)
- 420 - Thousands of marijuana users get throughly ripped as a once-in-a-lifetime numerical coincidence coincidentifies with a 75-times-in-a-lifetime num...where was I?
- 571 - Cassius Clay born; later changes name to Muhammad, hails himself as "greatest prophet of all time, baby!"
- 1607 - White settlers arrive at Jamestown, find nothing of value except some inedible, brown leaves and some equally inedible brown people, so they go home.
- 1792 - France declares war on itself and surrenders.
- 1814 - The War of 1812 begins, two years behind schedule.
- 1889 - Adolf Hitler, perhaps best known for his
genocide of the Jews brilliant artwork, is born.
- 1889 - Adolf Hilter is certainly not born.
- 1943 - France so despises Vichy Government that they do nothing to overthrow.
- 1991 - A Very Brady Easter premires; Alice crucified to the songs of the Lovin Spoonful.
- 1993 - Al Gore invents the Environment
- 1994 - A fireworks display in Oklahoma City goes horribly wrong; bystander blamed and later executed.
- 1999 - Columbine high school opens the very first high school shooting range in the United States.
- 2007 - Cho Seung-Hui is welcomed in Hell. Even Satan is not amused.
- 2008 - Hitler given a Cookie Monster shirt by Jim Henson for his birthday.
- 2012 - The largest Marijuana festival is held in San Francisco, California with as many as a billion pot smokers attended
- 2014 - The time code was discovered and the code is 3.141592653589793238462643383279