April 14: Miraculous Discovery Day
- 13 CE - Repairs begin after worst Friday the 13th ever.
- 1215 - Magna Carta signed, giving the Red Baron the right to bake pizza on his warplane.
- 1654 - On this Sunday, by a freak coincidence, no-one turned up to church at all, anywhere. Excuses cited include "washing cart" and "wife pregnant".
- 1897 - A commuter is canonized for the miracle of having exact change and the miracle of not missing her stop and asking the conductor to back up the train.
- 1949 - All of China is astounded when superhero Chairman brings folding chairs to all Politburo meetings.
- 1967 - Yoko Ono forms her renegade militant group The Plastic Renegades with the objective of destroying all good music in the universe.
- 1987 - Miracle Whip is deemed "less than miraculous" by the FDA.
- 2002 - Hundreds of Korean children die when they are bussed to the wrong venue instead of being taken to the Youth in Asia Conference in Seoul.
- 2008 - Somebody was wrong *gasp!* on the internet.