|Main Page||Playlist||Requests||Artists||Support||Sing My Song||Exit|
Artist: Dan the Hedgehog
Album: Turtlefeck and Chain
Song Written By: Dan the Hedgehog
Have you ever ate crap? I did, it tasted great (Yeah)
Compared to what my mom put in my lunchbox (Yeah)
She really let me eat it, it literally just happened (Yeah)
Eating it can make you feel like you ate your own socks
- You’ll never believe where I just came from
- The hospital, after I had a barfing fit at school
- After I puked, I yelled it on top of a roof
- And I called my parents right after I was done
Oh, hey! Didn’t see you there. Guess what I just did?
I ate lunch, and then barfed, right on my brand new car
- It was sure mean of your mom to make you eat that thing
Mean of anybody ever
- Now sing
To be honest, I’m surprised she even wanted me to eat it
- Doesn’t really make sense
I was cheated.
I ain’t one to argue ‘bout the motives
- I’m gonna grab a knife
- The worst five hours of my life!
I’m so maddened by my mom’s ability to even do it
- You mean sandwiches? We could talk to her—aw, screw it.
With that in mind, eating from Subway’s better
- ‘Cause there I don’t barf on my chains and my turtleneck sweater.
I kept hiding in the bathroom
- But I cried the whole time
I think I was in detention
- I put a bag on my head