UnTunes:Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Main Page||Playlist||Requests||Artists||Support||Sing My Song||Exit|
Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead was the official campaign song of the Republican Party used in the 2016 presidential election. Moves to make it the national anthem in 2017 have been unsuccessful as competition by supporters of various Pat Boone covers and the Horst-Wessel song has prevented a majority vote for its approval.
The song originates from an obscure 1939 movie starring an alcoholic pill popper who is stuck in a tornado not caused by global warming. Its obscurity justified its use without paying copyright fees or permission. The official song could have been The Clash’s Rudie Can’t Fail
stolen by used without permission or copyright payment by the Rudy Giuliani campaign for its theme song:
How’d you get so rude and reckless?
Don't you be so crude and feckless
You been drinking brew for breakfast
Rudie can't fail.
While those lyrics are particularly apt, the 53 Republican fans of punk and post-punk were relieved when Giulani was not nominated.
Ding dong the witch is dead!
Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!
Wake up you ██████
Rub your eyes, get out of ████
Wake up, the wicked ████ is dead!
She's gone ██████
Below, below, below
Ding dong's the merry-oh, sing it high, ██████
Let ████ know the wicked witch is dead!
edit References for Real 'Mercans
- ↑ A true fact that parody could only hope to imagine.
- ↑ email-burning member of the Bilderberg Group
- ↑ symbol of anti-abortion feministas
- ↑ lesbian atheist liberals
- ↑ the nation that belongs to the 1%
- ↑ satanic murderer of American values
- ↑ to Hell with a flaming poker up her ladybits
- ↑ teach intelligent design
- ↑ turn on each other since John Boehner’s gone
- ↑ [insert corporate sponsorship logo here]
- ↑ Russia