Nobody panic. Everything is fine.
- By PuppyOnTheRadio
In a precedented move, USP has handed the reigns over to somebody new in order to ensure it's timely delivery. USP has had a fine tradition of coming out regularly on a weekly basis since it's creation, and the handing of the reigns to
Xamralco PuppyOnTheRadio whoever is willing to take it will guarantee that nobody will ever miss an issue again.
In the meantime, the news continues to happen. VFH is in the healthiest state that it has been over the past 7ish years, as we are constantly reminded by the site banner, which is updating as regular as clockwork.
The top three features articles of March is proving to be a hotly contested title, and is shaping up to be the first month in history where every article is likely to be in the coveted top position.
And we have a strong consensus that there is no need for new admins, however we have a record number of potential admins nominated.
Everything is fine.
- By Xamralco
Sadly, I will no longer use the UnSignpost to talk about how great I am. Instead, the UnSignpost will return to its original purpose: Telling you about what's happening on the wonderful website known as Uncyclopedia. As Puppy mentioned before, ChiefjusticeDS has left his position as head editor and
all hell has broken loose everything is running quite smoothly.
In other news, the Great Republican Write-a-thon is coming to a close. If you haven't heard, a Canadian dude and some schmuck who knows nothing about American politics are co-hosting a writing competition that will assess which team of Uncyclopedians can write a better article about a selected 2012 Republican presidential candidate nominee. Strangely, these same two doofuses have also submitted an entry, something which most certainly should have been against the rules. Nevertheless, articles on all four candidates were put up on VFH (which is serving as a judge), though the Mitt Romney article immediately failed since no one bothered to rewrite it (which is mildly entertaining considering he's leading at the moment). And now, some cheese:
No, that wasn't random...
Everybody panic. Nothing is fine.
- By Magic man
In an emergency spur-of-the-moment move, the USP has forced the burden of writing it each week onto another innocent soul in order to ruin their lives like so many others. USP has had a fine tradition of not coming out since 1974. USP has decided to hand the blood-stained reigns to
dick-hole ass-face whoever it is forced upon in order to guarantee it will never come out again.
In the meantime, the terrible news continues to depress us all. VFH is running as slowly as the plumbing in my house and actually has negative six entries. However, the site banner seems to want to shove lies down our thoats. This is probably on account of the fact that it is only editable by lying, cheating, inbred bastards that can't seem to update the fuckin' thing.
The top three featured articles of March is proving to only be winnable if you suck the right person's dick, and is shaping up to be just like all the other months ever: uninteresting.
And a record number of people were forced to vote that they want more narcissistic assholes, however not one single person has been nominated, as there are no users left.
Nothing is fine.
From our logs:
- 22:06, April 10, 2012 PuppyOnTheRadio (Talk | contribs) blocked Xamralco (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 1 day (Trying to steal USP from me)
- 22:06, April 10, 2012 PuppyOnTheRadio (Talk | contribs) blocked Xamralco (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 1 day (Hang on... I can't block you. )
- 22:06, April 10, 2012 Xamralco (Talk | contribs) blocked PuppyOnTheRadio (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of infinity (No you can't. Bwahahaha!)
Biopic of the Week
PuppyOnTheRadio should be mentioned in here, as he used to write USP for a short period while UU was away, before he came back and Chief took it over. But he is a talentless hack, so ignore him.
Word of the week, provided by: a user
1: (n) Someone who takes a post that somebody else has already volunteered for
2: A publication produced with excessive mention of one individual.
|This is the end of Xamralco references in the UnSignpost
We wouldn't want to take away Zombiebaron's thing after all.
What's in the stars this week
- In your stars this week is a significantly large mass of plasma burning at extraordinarily high temperatures. They are held together by immense gravitational force and continue to burn as a result of a significant nuclear reaction. Due to their distance from the earth however most of them look like tiny pinprick points of light in the night sky, and are not visible during the daylight hours due to ambient light.
- Celebrity stars
- Vincent Van Gogh painted a starry night, but he was crazy and put lots of odd swirls in things.
- Lucky numbers
- 1, 7, 10, and 13 are all happy numbers, which is lucky for them.