UnPoetia:You Twisted my Thing in Between
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 11:18, June 15, 2009 by MrN9000
- Why did you do it? Why? Why?
- The hand, long hand...
- Is no longer shy.
- Grip it tight and hold on for ever,
- When you call it a limp snake,
- are you trying to be clever?.
- I want it on, wrapped 'round entwined'.
- I know it's a crisp-packet, but that's all I could find.
- Why didn't you do that? Why? Why?
- I just said with that nasal hair.
- You look a bit like a guy?
- Hold it 'round with strong emotion,
- And then you can swim in my off-white ocean.
- I like it on it oh yes oh yes.
- You're the first one who's seen it I have to confess.
- The hand, your hand...
- Now rape me my guardian angel.
- I've never done it for real, well I did go to stage school...