UnPoetia:Under the Table
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 09:14, May 17, 2011 by Imrealized
- Sometimes I'm told by someone who's noticed,
- "Fellow, you seem to compose slow.
- In fact, I dare say
- That with your writing pace
- It's more like you're decomposing."
- And it's at those times
- That I'd like to surmise
- I'm just a bit slow to administer
- My words to a beat or my rhymes to a scheme,
- But it's actually considerably sinisterer.
- There's virtually never a time when I write
- That my dog is not licking my balls.
- It might seem crass, or obscene or absurd;
- I don't care — my dog's licking my balls.
- So if you see me struggling to complete
- A sentence, just remember this:
- I'm just distracted, content and alive
- And my dog, he's a sucker for punishment.