UnPoetia:The Apathy that is your Face
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- I was in love once.
- The gastric acid that burned my skin,
- was highly unpleasant.
- But isn't that what love is?
- Just a world filled with gastric acid slowly eating away at your skin,
- making you wonder how in the world you can rid yourself of this corrosive prison.
- But alas, I escaped that grasp we call love.
- And found myself exiting, rather painfully...
- Into a round, white container filled with water.
- Adu, adu. Crapping is such sweet sorrow.