UnPoetia:Sonnet About Not Having a Muse
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 21:18, June 4, 2009 by Orian57
- My muse you’ve left me for another man,
- Away to hell you’ve sped from mind.
- I try to write and there’s nought to hand.
- Come back! Not fair! You’re being unkind!
- You are not here and so I moan
- And moan about how you’re here no more.
- I thought or idea I normally own,
- You’ve always done the rest before.
- Something here now I must write
- Not preventing this from being shite.
- We’re ten lines in I assume you’ve returned.
- Great – get going – we’re almost home!
- And now we’re working like an ox
- Ignorant of this silly paradox.