UnPoetia:Song of the sea pirates
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Then sang Captain Mosey and the crew of Lasagne this song unto the Flying Spaghetti Monster:
- Ahoy, O sky lubber of high above!
- Your noodles beyond measure, full of love!
- A Flying Spaghetti Monster who's of war!
- The foe is sunk, their boat is broke an' tore!
- The sea did swallow wood (like your mother)!
- Thy noodle crush our foes; thy sauce smother!
- In Soviet Russia, noodle consumes you!
- Ahoy! The roses are red, thy sauce is too!
- The foe did say "We shall get those pirates,
- we shall get spoil, we'll eat, we'll see some tits!"
- But breasts of crew were not bore; Loss avast!
- Thy noddle appendage show the light be cast!
- The Caribbean doth tremble; Fearing mess!
- They wear their rags; But we don suits an' dress!
- Thy noddliness bring us land an' prizes!
- Thy noodliness bring us great surprises!
- The Flying Spaghetti Monster reigns! R'amen.