UnPoetia:Norbert Percy Tangleknickers
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Norbert Percy Tangleknickers is a song about the wonderful inventor of kitten huffing, This Guy. It was originally written by Oscar Wilde and performed / recorded by Mark Twain and Your Mom. The tune and some words were later stolen by The Beatles for their White Album.
The song goes as follows:
- Norbert Percy Tangleknickers
- Called himself "This Guy"
- Enjoyed huffing little kittens
- So he could get high
- Note the bugged out eyes
- FROM HUFFING KITTIES!
- All the poor defenseless kitties
- Run away in fright
- Because soon they will be in a
- Rather nasty plight
- Huffing left and right
- THOSE ORANGE PRETTIES!
- At the party he had no balloon
- So he had to huff his cat!
- He chose his name, the poor old twat,
- 'Cause he couldn't stand the word that!
- Everywhere there's Norbert Percies
- Taking kitty lives
- You are sure to lose your dinner
- Like This Guy lost his wives
- Wasting his whole life
- ON HUFFING KITTENS!