UnPoetia:Looking at Snow
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 21:32, August 21, 2008 by The Unread
- The Snow! I looked,Oh I looked!
- The Snow, white as crackrocks littered the ground!
- The Snow, looking white as the stuff daddy used to use!
- The Snow, I frolicked within it's loving grasp!
- Oh,Oh the snow!
- The Snow, sometimes yellow!
- The Snow, sometimes brown!
- The snow was white, the snow was brown!
- When it was yellow, it made me frown,
- But then I accidentaly sniffed some of the Snow!
- And then I felt all smiles, and my frown was now upside down!
-Written by Timmy Worchester, in Miss Cokes third grade class