UnPoetia:I Love the Smell of Gasoline
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- I love the smell of gasoline,
- It lets me pass into a dream,
- I sail off, I leave this world
- And giggles from my chest unfurl.
- The smell drifts out, plentiful, from my car
- And from the mower in the yard
- And if I ever yearn for more,
- It waits in cans along the floor.
- You may think it strange, the things I do,
- When I sniff my gasoline or glue
- But I know this: when I sniff these things,
- A gentle warmth to me they bring.
- Which is something I need, every day.
- A way to laugh, and dance, and play.