UnPoetia:A Barbecue to Remember
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 17:35, March 14, 2011 by 126.96.36.199
edit A Barbeque to Remember
- Picture the Scene, the birth of July
- Arriving at Ian's under a tropical sky
- Where at the end of a week, the proud and the few
- Can assemble as one at my freinds Barbeque
- But someone's arrived, arrived one hour late
- It's my next-door neighbour, the smug one I hate
edit -One Hour In-
- Look at him smirk, as if he is superior
- My house is better, with a bigger interior
- He's arrived in a shirt, in his twelve-year-old jeep
- Wearing an aftershave made to send young girls to sleep
- The fat old prick, he ate all the pies
- The pork and the ribs, the burger and fries
- Well there goes the kicked-back Friday
- Because that rotund arsehole's finished off the bouffet
edit -Two Hours In-
- I need to find Ian, for a good explanation
- Something at least to ease my frustration
- I find him and ask, 'Was this your idea?'
- He says, 'I knew not he was going to be here.'
- I say, 'Thanks Ian, that's a good explanation'
- He said, 'Don't blame me, he's got no invitation.'
edit -He spots Me-
- He emerges from the kitchen, locked on to my presence
- He approaches and I choke on his putrid essence
- He says something about a new boat he had bought
- 'They could use him as Anchor,' I miserably thought
- He asks, 'George, why am I not in your Novel?'
- You are not interesting, neither you nor your hovel
- I shout, 'Oh I just haven't found time'
- 'To put you in it, good neighbour of mine'
- He says, 'Well wouldn't you know it, I'm writing one too.'
- 'It features an ugly old wizard, I based him on you'
- Walking off chuckling, like a true obese
- Stopping to flirt with Ian's niece
- What's there to do? I stand there fuming
- Wherever I go he's always there looming
- Well I shall be passive no more
- I grab a sandwich and head to the door
- I find his jeep, parked behind mine
- Parked in a way that deserved a fine
- Next to my car it was dangerously near
- I got a sneaking suspicion he followed me here
- Rummaging around I find my keys
- Jangling happily along with the breeze
- As for the barbeque, I'll have one next week
- I thought as I began to key his jeep
- I turned and marvelled at the plan I had hatched
- It wasn't the jeep, it was his pride that I'd scratched
- I turned with triumph, the day brimmed with glory
- I said, 'Fucker try putting That in your story.
edit -Little Doll-
- Watching... *blah blah*
- Wanting... *blah blah*
- Desire... *blah blah*
- Tiny soft lips uttering words un-known
- I can sit here and dream
- That I find her alone...
- Then drag her to darkness
- ...and have my way
- Feel her suffer
- Then throw her away :D