UnPoetia/Did you know
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Only 76.2% of all poets, living or dead, are gay.
- 16.7% are bisexual, 5.4% are in denial about it, and 1.7% are asexual. The remainder are, in fact, straight.
- If dark Romantic poetry were 60's and 70's American politics, Nathaniel Hawthorne would've been Lyndon Johnson, Poe would've been JFK, and Herman Melville would've been Dick Nixon.
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's poem She Came & Went is about a dead baby.
- His daughter, but a dead baby none-the-less.
- At the age of 12, Charles Dickens used to work in a boot-blacking factory.
- Charles Dickens is the one who looks like Tim Burton.
- A "huckleberry finn" is a type of berry bush native only to Missouri.
- Geoffrey Chaucer was born on Retrocession Day (Taiwan).
- Don't Say Goodbye by Edmund Spenser is the longest haiku ever written, at a whopping total of four lines.