UnNews talk:Ugly Scottish woman becomes a star!
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Maybe if I were a UKer, I'd find this funny. Get saved! 22:06, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- Or maybe if you were bothered enough, you could check the reference? --
23:52, 18 April 2009 (UTC)
- As always in such a situation, I did check the reference. You'll find I take my editing duties seriously. So, enough with the childish, "passive-aggresive" stuff. I was giving you a break, but now it's ICU'd.
- I don't want to know what the story is about, I want to know why the story is funny. "Oh, look, a big, fat slob lady won a prize. Isn't she too fat? Isn't she a such a slob?" Not funny to sober adults.
- Also, there's no links, there's some awful grammar, and it's kind of ugly. Get saved! 00:31, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- The joke isn't that she is fat, it's that people are shocked that she has any redeeming qualities despite being fat. The article is making fun of the rich idiots who are patronisingly praising her and subtly insulting her at the same time. --CrabPope 00:34, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, ok. Well, that makes a bit of sense. I didn't get that at all from reading it. Thanks for the explanation... are you Pope of the crab people? Cheers! Get saved! 00:56, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
- I am the Cardinal Crustaecian, the Excommunicator with an Exosckeleton, the um ... dark ... decapod ...--CrabPope 01:01, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
She really is quite awful looking. Bless. --LULZbombz 18:48, 19 April 2009 (UTC)