UnNews talk:Redneck defends Second Amendment, some of Kwanzaa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I do not consider myself a Red Neck but I'd rather be a Red Neck than one of the idiots lurking here. I just stumbled across this site due to you're dishonest graphics and label that is on the search engines. I was working on an idea about science. Surely someone has published info to ignite my rusty old brain on the subject. Then I found this site. Don't worry, I'm leaving and won't be back. This place stinks of liberalism/Communisum. PO'd Vet
For the record, I'm:
- From Texas, so I don't have anything against who most people call 'rednecks'.
- A libertarian, and I'm personally against gun control.
- Studying for a career in astronomy.
- Bwuh? You want every nutcase in the States to have a gun 'for self-defense'? GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY PotM WotM 00:11, 5 January 2013
- Whoops. I should've said "against more gun control". Basically, what we have now, more or less. Obviously, I'm not so strict that I think everyone should get a gun willy-nelly, or that we have an inalienable right to own nuclear weapons. -- Kip > Talk • Works • • 00:16, Jan. 5, 2013
Sir, this place does not stink of anything. Or, I should say, it stinks of everything. You are still welcome to contribute your own odor. Kip: As you know, we are kindred ideologically, but spare us the discussion of the underlying issues; take it to your newspaper website, as I do. The humor did not necessarily go over Anon's head; he merely wants a level of orthodoxy that will not happen here.00:21 5-Jan-13