UnNews talk:Local zookeeper receives sexually threatening phone call from Jay Leno
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Pedantics 'R' Us
any way to correct the spelling error of "recieves" in the title, also, are the police calling the zoo-keeper a "fucking puss bag" or a "fucking pus bag"?
"With trivial power comes trivial responsibility" --Ceridwyn 03:13, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- You can correct article titles by using the "move" button to move it to the correct name. Easy! I'll let you do it, as... uh, a learning thing. I'm not just lazy. • Spang • • 05:11, 4 Dec 2006
- apparently I am not a registered user =/ either that or the Move button dislikes me as much as I it. --Ceridwyn 05:43, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, I think you need to have been a registered member for 3 days for it to work. Something to look forward to perhaps? • Spang • • 06:05, 4 Dec 2006
- Poos =/ It will no longer be news by then, and therefore my biggest contribution to date will be for nought. Or is it naught? My powers fail me. --Ceridwyn 06:10, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Movezorz'd. Sorry my spelling sucks. 20:30, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks! Don't feel bad, I'm a spelling nazi! Few pass my test :P --Ceridwyn 22:19, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Xenotransplant. I can spell xenotransplant but I can't spell receives. Friggin i before e except after c thing...I keep forgetting the after c part. 01:01, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- ...or when sounding like "A" as in "neighbour" or "weigh" the little known ending to the "i before e" thingy. :D --Ceridwyn 01:08, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
edit My first audio!!!
Yay for me.21:37, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- And very nicely done it was too, I listened :D!! --Ceridwyn 19:41, 8 December 2006 (UTC)