UnNews talk:Iraq celebrates Saddam Hussein verdict with sectarian violence
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
How does one go about getting to read the news stories? I think I would do a better job than most people.
If by that you mean "announcing the news on an audio file better than most people than"
- . "Thank you" (it was my audio)
- . You're so vain.
- . Get a mike
- . download audacity 1.3 from the internet
- . record
- . come back later for furter instructions.
- . have a nice day.
--13:22, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, I liked Mordillo's version! (Incidentally, Mordillo, I didn't know Israel had a South Carolina, too.)--Procopius 14:09, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
- Mordillo did an excellent job of this article, and of misinforming the world about lots of stuff, and I won't have you saying "I'm better than that", you ostrich sodomizer. The proof is in the pudding, dimwit... show us what you've got (in mp3 format, of course). Get saved! 19:40, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
OSTRICH SODOMIZER?-- 20:12, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
- "come back later for furter instructions" .... from IRAQ!? --H2g2bob 02:22, 8 November 2006 (UTC)