UnNews talk:Crystalline entity finds no hitch in domination of puny Earth
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit A parable
The image represented is the internet. It happens to resemble a giant snowflake like creatutre on Star Trek: The Next Generation. Under the current addressing scheme, we have an upward limit of 4.3 billion internet addresses. The soul sucking, is metaphorically stating how the internet is consuming mankind's attention. That it already used up 4.3 Billion slots, and we're moving toward a scheme of 340 x 1036 addresses. Once the transition is complete, the internet can start sucking up more lives (souls).
edit Things to look for
- Puny Earth is what the alien newscaster of Futurama calls the earth
- Jodie Foster's character in the film, Contact worked for SETI.
- SETI is a real institute Searching for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence
- 340 x 1036 or 3.4 x 1038 is a Trillion trillion trillion not reallyreallybigillian
- Dulles, Va is the former headquarters of the former internet powerhouse, AOL
- Tim Berners-Lee really did invent the WWW
- It is alleged that China's "one child policy" has resulted in infanticide of baby girls.
- Ducks in a Row - a Standard idiom meaning get ready
- Roe in some birds - a play on row, Roe representing seed, birds slang for women
- Soma in order - Play on some, Soma means body, self.
- Datalore was the 13th episode of ST:TNG