From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Truth doesn't "live here" — It's just camping out
Friday, May 6, 2016, 02:05:UTC)(
25 February 2006
|2006 Riot Olympics - Worldwide|
|10||United States of America||0||0||2||2|
|credit: WTO, (c) 2006 WTO|
edit Country by Country
- France really outstripped the field this year, a surprise packet that powered on and on to take the gold Molotov.
- Pakistan rioted all week over the news that they had outrioted India, and why not? They deserve to.
- Denmark: putting a run on near the end, Denmark surprised all with a stunning finish
- India consistently ranks in the top 5 with strong performers in all disciplines
- Saudi Arabia excelled in flag burning and random beatings with a solid government sponsored representation
- Another former powerhouse on the decline, Ireland lacked participants with most of its big names turning profession and joining organised crime.
- The super power China struggled this year in comparison to its golden days of Tiananmen Square.
- The United Kingdom put a good show in the car rolling but was as usual disappointing.
- Australia did well in the running riots discipline, making a welcome return after a number of years out.
- The USA's performace over the history of the Riot Olympics has been inconsistent at best and this year was no exception.