UnNews:Police Blotter: June 11, 2014
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Police Blotter: June 11, 2014
Every time you think, you weaken the nation —Moe Howard
Sunday, August 28, 2016, 18:57:UTC)(
12 June 2014
LOST ANGELES, California
- 07:15 a.m., Theft of carrot. 6700 Block of Entwell Circle. A caller reported that a utility box was broken into and his prized carrot, valued at $100 US was stolen.
- 07:45 a.m., Animal Husbandry, Cedar Street. A caller reported that his 18 year old daughter was filling out wedding invitations and that she was going to marry a raccoon.
- 08:20 a.m., Theft, 24th Street. 3 teen males walked into a liquor store and stole nothing. Proprietor shocked.
- 10:15 a.m., Suspicous Character. 3200 block of Elmer Street. Pawn shop owner reported odd behavior in a customer. Male, age 30, attempting to sell a carrot. When questioned, customer fled.
- 11:00 a.m., Inappropriate sleeping. 2200 block of Detter. Female aged 50 called to complain that her 30 year old son was sleeping "Even though it is almost noon!".
- 11:30 a.m., Singing. 200 block of Atlantic. Caller stated singing coming from apartment next door and "people have no right to be happy and sing."