UnNews:New Zealand National Party only wants the Flintstones as immigrants
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article is part of UnNews||We distort, you deride|
29 July 2006
|UnNews Audio (file info)|
|Listen to this story!|
NEW ZEALAND, Australia -- The New Zealand National Party leader, Dr. Don Brash says that they only want immigrants who accept the "bedrock values" of New Zealand society. Brash said to the Association for Migration and Investment: "New Zealand should not welcome those who want to live here and not bring in bedrock values of other cultures, because we just don't want them as they confuse us so!"
Dr. Brash says that the following are the "bedrock values":
- The rule of law, as they apply to rules and laws
- Religious and personal freedom, to feel oneself up in public
- Legal equality of the sexes, in and out of the sack
- Say Yabba dabba doo, or learn it quickly, and mean it!
"If you don't accept these fundamentals then New Zealand isn't the place for you. Many migrants to New Zealand in recent times have come from cultures that do not share the same 'bedrock values'," said Dr. Brash.
David Cunliffe, Immigration Minister, said: "The National Party leader's comments are pejorative and insulting."
- Yuri says Wikinews would never publish something this stupid. "Yabba dabba doo, they would too!"