UnNews:French carmaker Citroën expands advertising team
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
French carmaker Citroën expands advertising team
UnFair and UnBalanced
Monday, November 30, 2015, 00:18:UTC)(
16 January 2008
PARIS-FRANCE, France -- French carmaker Citroën have hired the artists made famous by the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy for their latest marketing campaign in the growing foreign and domestic Islamic markets. The team have been assigned to the top secret PBUH project.
UnNews has only seen preliminary sketchs which feature the following text "It's true, we are prophets, but at Citroën the prophesies never stop".
Citroëns' previous cutting edge campaigns have included
- Gandhi dressed as Ronald McDonald
- Ho Chi Minh dressed as an American cheerleader
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah dressed as a Hindu avatar of Vishnu
- David Ben-Gurion dressed as a guard at Belson
- Kemal Atatürk dressed as a Greek Orthodox bishop.
In a statement, Citroën said it regretted any "displeasure" caused in the past, and said it planned to continue with the same approach until they get it fine tuned.
A spokeman said "We're very excited about the future"