|This article is part of UnNews||We distort, you deride|
30 November 2006
Although there is no conclusive evidence that "playing with your Wii" is harmful, in and of itself, several potentially serious conditions may occur if you "play with your Wii" too much, including muscle cramps, calluses, and in some extreme cases, even blindness and public ridicule.
In addition, there is also the danger that if you "play with with your Wii" too vigorously, you might break it.
The WHO suggests the following safety tips, in order to avoid Wii-related injuries:
- Always "play with your Wii" in private. There is nothing more embarrassing that having your parents walk in on you, while you're "playing with your Wii".
- Make sure you're in a comfortable position. Half of all Wii-related injuries are the result of "playing with your Wii" in an awkward or uncomfortable position.
- Be gentle with your Wii. Sure, it can take a lot, but it's more sensitive than it looks.
- Don't brag about your Wii. Nobody wants to hear someone bragging about how great his Wii is.
- Never "play with someone else's Wii" without asking first.
Ohoh, And don't let go of your Wiimote because they hate televisions and will kill them.