UnNews:Doctors warn of the dangers of excessively "playing with your Wii"
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Doctors warn of the dangers of excessively "playing with your Wii"
UnFair and UnBalanced
Sunday, August 20, 2017, 15:49:UTC)(
30 November 2006
|UnNews Audio (file info)|
|Listen to this story!|
Problems playing this file? You might be a dope.
Although there is no conclusive evidence that "playing with your Wii" is harmful, in and of itself, several potentially serious conditions may occur if you "play with your Wii" too much, including muscle cramps, calluses, and in some extreme cases, even blindness and public ridicule.
In addition, there is also the danger that if you "play with with your Wii" too vigorously, you might break it.
The WHO suggests the following safety tips, in order to avoid Wii-related injuries:
- Always "play with your Wii" in private. There is nothing more embarrassing that having your parents walk in on you, while you're "playing with your Wii".
- Make sure you're in a comfortable position. Half of all Wii-related injuries are the result of "playing with your Wii" in an awkward or uncomfortable position.
- Take frequent breaks. "Playing with your Wii" can be a lot of fun, but you shouldn't overdo it.
- Be gentle with your Wii. Sure, it can take a lot, but it's more sensitive than it looks.
- Show the cat your unit. Say, "Wiiiiii. No bite kitteh. No bite."
- Switch hands. Many problems can be avoided by not always using the same hand. Sometimes you can even use both hands.
- Don't brag about your Wii. Nobody wants to hear you bragging about how great your Wii is... especially if you really do use both hands.
- Never "play with someone else's Wii" without asking first.
- Don't take out your Wii in front of other people. If someone offers you their Wii, walk away.
- Playing with your Wii can be a lot of fun, but don't be public about how long you use your Wii
- Ii always let Liis, Kiira, Tiina, or Sandii play with my Wii. These giirls always briing the game to an exciiting cliimax.