UnBooks talk:Practical Lessons on Communism
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Screw you, George Orwell and Animal Farm. This is way more exciting than 9th grade english! Nathaivel 00:21, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
LOL this is awesome -- 15:49, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
edit One Link Policy
- Before someone complains, this article is left with just one link intentionally. First, I think hyperlinks spoil a non-encyclopedic text. Second, it's somewhat a joke on itself. Thanks for your comprehension. -- herr doktor needsAraygun [scream!] 19:05, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
- The one link joke would be much more effective if every instance of the word Communism would be a link, making it a parody on propaganda and limiting access to information. The one and only link disturbs the text without making the joke clear enough. If communism was a link everywhere, the joke would be hilarious. --The Rover 13:13, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, you're right. I thought about it too. Permission granted, comrade! -- herr doktor needsAraygun [scream!] 15:01, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- no, that wouldn't be very funny -- Fredpants
Yeah how funny, making fun about the liberation of workers struggling under capitalist unhumanity. As a worker I personally want to bash in the authors head.
edit Just wondering
Is this supposed to be a parody or a reference to the third wave thing? Thanks.
- It's targeted to leftism in general, trying to stabilish a sequence of facts based on innocent ideas which leads to totalitarism. Yeah, that's conservative (or libertarian, as it concerns to me) humour. -- herr doktor needsAraygun [scream!] 22:53, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
edit 12 edits reverted
Rei, please, this article is a satire on communism. It doesn't need "another point of view" - this is a joke, not a PhD thesis. There are several anti-capitalist articles around here, you may add whatever you want to them but, please, don't screw with this one, especially at the ending! You have even removed the nifty cyrillic that reads "End of the film" in Russian. -- herr doktor needsAraygun [scream!] 18:47, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- The removal of the cyrillic was accidental. As for the text, I prefaced my edit by an edit description that said "in case people like it". I don't know how I could have phrased it more tactfully that this was just a possible ending. No need to get so defensive over someone making an edit to the article.
- As for what NeedABrain removed: "”Well, in real Communism, M&M's taste like plastic. Also, after seeing the director, you don't come back.... Now, kids, we are going to learn about Capitalism. Yes, 95% of you will be getting an 'F', but those who get 'A's will likely keep getting even more 'A's and even 'super-A's, so it balances out. Our assignment today will be on the radically individualist philosopy of Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged". Now, kids, please board your Leer jets and follow me to where I'll be giving out the answers to the test. Wait, only Dexter's family has a Leer jet? Such a shame; the rest of you will just have to pull your grades up by your bootstraps.” -- Rei 18:14, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
edit this sucks
this sucks - Fredpants
Incorrect, Comrade Fredpants. YOU suck. Go to the director's office! --08:09, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
it was lame- halil(tenghri)
edit From Pee Review
- It's very large so I probably need some rephasing and grammar checks from a dedicated comrade. I hope you enjoy it. -- herr doktor needsAraygun [scream!] 18:48, 23 February 2007 (UTC)
|Humour:||9||Oooh, that's sick and twisted...I like it!|
|Concept:||10||What's funnier than making fun of communism?|
|Prose and formatting:||10||Your badder English makes feel like back in Russia Soviet again! Was that purposeful? Also, the storybook dialogue is very humorous and fits the topic well.|
|Images:||9||Hand drawn images, CLASSIC!!! The caption that read, "Comrade teacher! Comrade teacher! I did my homework! Just don't send me there... Please!". That made me wet myself!|
|Miscellaneous:||9||"A very faint scream is heard somewhere."|
|Final Score:||47||This is good Brain, I like it. It looks like it was already nominated too!|
|Reviewer:||--Blahshoe 01:09, 24 February 2007 (UTC)|
- Well, actually my original plan was using a little bad English for childrens' speech. And just it. Teacher and Dexter were supposed to talk in polite English. And the small narratives weren't originally intended to be in Newspeak. Sigh... I hope someday I will write in English as good as I do in my native tongue (don't ask me for modesty in that subject, I earn my life with writing). For now, what I can do is coming up with concepts and transcribing them to readable English. About my countryfellows' Uncyclopedia, just don't ask. It's awful. And (striking pretentious tone) I rather write to The World than a bunch on non-English-speaking rednecks <self-loathing quasi-racist mode>(tannecks? brownnecks? mestizonecks? redmustaches?)</self-loathing>. -- herr doktor needsAraygun [scream!] 19:52, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
edit Comma Reverts and other obscure rules
I disagree with your recent revert:
- You cannot start a proper english sentence with the word "and"
- The word "and" does not require a comma directly after it (in fact it is incorrect to do so!)
- I liked it better my way ;P
04:34, 05 May 2007
- Joni Foreiner is alirow ashamed. Jonee Forignir doesonot likes engrish misteiks. -- herr doktor needsAraygun [scream!] 04:40, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- You really lost me. 04:51, 05 May 2007
You can't teach these crap to students if you taken yourself seriously as a teacher. A stateless, classless society with a rulingclass??? Does the author of this capitalist-propaganda even know what communism is?
- When you get an "A" it means when the great glorious leader wants everyone to be "equal", the letter "A" stands for "to be first in line to stand in the firing squad". Remember, in Soviet Russia, the people's firing squad will kill you. + 126.96.36.199 23:15, July 11, 2010 (UTC)