UnBooks talk:Catholic Church's Version of Harry Potter
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Oi, the fundies attack HP, not Catholics...
Fundamentalists, you lunatic! It's FUNDAMENTALISTS!!! And they're GOOD! Harry Potter is STUPID! Oh, and by the way, how ironic it is that atheists will spit on any Bible they come across but are more than willing to read a book about sorcery...HA! I can spot irony ANYWHERE! Get lost, heathens and go put your ironic version of Harry Potter into a toilet! 22.214.171.124 00:56, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
- It's entertainment. If you can't pinpoint that...well...I'll bet you have a skull so thick that if I jammed a knife through it I'd never reach your brain. ~ 15/09/2007 @ 01:06
I can only imagine what you have been taught, User:126.96.36.199|188.8.131.52, to be so one sided on any opinion that differs from that of your superiors. If people enjoy it, who can say that it's stupid? are you sure that all your christian fundementalists all have a balanced opinon and therefore are able to render a sensable judgement on a book series beloved by half the world? i think not. If, for example, CS Lewis did not announce his avid christianity and didn't write christian books, his writings would have come under more fire than Rowlings. However, since he did, your christian fundementalists will read his books and openly announce how christian they are and how good a man he is, when in fact Harry Potter contains more 'love' 'good triumphing evil' 'god will save the believers' etc. than all of the Chronicles of Narnia combined. That is what you fundementalists believe, right? do your research next time or keep your thoughts to yourself.
- I guess he isn't serious, just pretend to be zealot accord to the article's theme ^_^ . Ace Attacker 14:28, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
Somebody should add something regarding Dumbledore being gay.
- No, claim he's mockery of Gandalf who is also mockery of Merlin is lame, but still way better than say he's gay. Ace Attacker 03:49, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
Actually i think what he means is that J.K. Rowling actually announced that Dumbledore is homosexual. Hmm i like the idea, i might write something if i wasn't really busy right now
- She did? If so, even if she just joking, then find actual source and put it here! Another reason to note HP as ultimate tomes of evil! Ace Attacker 15:47, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
What is wrong with you people???U think god didnt create imaginations to?Do u believe God wants us to be drones who do not think for ourselves. Your sheer ignorance highlights why religion is one of the main causes of all war because everyone is fighting for 'Their god' he's not urs or mine He is everyones and I really dont think a book like HP is the root of all evil.Its called a wrk of fiction er fantasy complete and utter made up people dont read it and suddenly start practiscing voodoo. Oh yeah I forgot we're not allowed to think for ourselves. Anyhoo if you actually wanted to argue your case properly you wold have done your research and people that tend to dabble in magic get whats comin to them if they mess about with stuff they dont know about....its a little ole thing called Karma so I wouldnt worry yourselves about Hp But maybe turn your attention to the news and how horrific that is.No wonder people like to escape into the world of HP because ours is messed up. God loves us all and only he can judge not u.11:06, 26 October 2007 (UTC)~~God bless xx ~
- First of all, don't post your comment on top (and mess with other's message). Second, my English isn't perfect but your are worse. I can't even make your point, please calm down then retype those in understandable language, alright? Ace Attacker 14:32, 26 October 2007 (UTC)