From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Welcome to Alaska...It's a destination, we swear!
Alaska...not much to see here, apart from trees. You might as well be in Oregon. But what the hey, we have valuable time to waste, and so do you.
- Made a mistake, took a wrong turn? (In Alaska? You're a long way from the main land my friend...) May I suggest you drive back, get a brain and select your 'real' location at UnBooks:UnRoadMap.
edit Select Your Location!
Yes, Alaska is separated into 'boroughs', and no, this is not England. But they do wear lederhosens!!
edit Bored near Canada
- Road to nothingness 01-Does what it says. One giant loop around the whole state.
- Road to nothingness 02-Often disputed rural route, claims to be the original road to nothingness.
- Highway to Hell-Yep, it does freeze over every winter. And you though it was an urban myth.
- Rural route to all town-No, thats not a spelling mistake. There is but one town.
- Middle of the wilderness-Not actually a road, but listed here, as it accounts for 99% of the state.