Books of the month are
relatively high quality UnBooks entries, selected in a voting process by registered UnBook users.
Current book of the month Edit
August 2009 - The Case of the Quagga of Kuala Lumpur
Nothing is more detestable to the ignorant than too much subtlety
Often a man may find answers in battle, for such a man the epiphenomenon of their innermost thoughts pervade the empyrean shores of sheer fantasy. For such a man indeed the Quagga is the most valuable thing, for another such man, it is but a trifle. For the common man The Case of the Quagga of Kuala Lumpur is one of the more bizarre instances of law and order in the 20th centaury. The Quagga is an endangered beast that must be retrieved from the trischopian thought processes of a diabolic mind, cultured by the best philosophy and a taste for whale foreskin sofas. A mind honed to the methods of Greenock as well as the subtle arts of necromancy and the bestial needs of lesser men as well as having the perversity which only good breeding would allow.
Current voting Edit
Vote for next month's Featured UnBook. Voting page currently inactive.
Voting results Edit
Voted inApril 2006 : How to cook poop cuisine.
- Voted in May 2006: Professional Kitten Huffing Score: +3
- Voted in June 2006: This is a Sample Nomination (the less said about this, the better)
- Voted in July 2006: The World According to Garm by Shandon. Score: +4
- Voted in August 2006: Pudgic Bible by Diz. Score: +5
- Voted in September 2006: Uncyclopedia for Dummies by Diz. Score: +6
- Voted in October 2006: Hutt River Anthology by Mhaille and ENeGMA. Score: +4
- Voted in November 2006: Pat Robertson's Christian Pocket Dictionary by Emc. Score: +6
- Voted in December 2006: Parkhurst Pete's World of Wonders by Hardwick Fundlebuggy. Score: +5
- Voted in January 2007: An Uncyclopedian's Guide to American Politics by ENeGMA. Score: +3
- Voted in February 2007Practical Lessons on Communism by Various authors. Score: +4
- Voted in March 2007: The n00b Survival Guide by Electrified mocha chinchilla. Score: +4
- Voted in April 2007: Rigism by Namworker. Score: +7