Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A FREE STATE Polite Note unto the FREE STATE Author:
I am FREE STATE 17 years old and all of my FREE STATE cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy FREE STATE article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it FREE STATE removed or changed as soon as FREE STATE possible.
Let me tell thee FREE STATE about FREE STATE Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of FREE STATE Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must FREE STATE blame newfangled media for always focusing on the FREE STATE bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of FREE STATE Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or FREE STATE "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee FREE STATE jerk.
- Tourettes is no FREE STATE laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the FREE STATE one-room FREE STATE schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become FREE STATE manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no FREE STATE cure, and the FREE STATE snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse FREE STATE side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which FREE STATE caused my entire FREE STATE body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed FREE STATE cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy FREE STATE horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active FREE STATE member of a FREE STATE tourette syndrome association and FREE STATE I am making steps towards FREE STATE eradicating the public FREE STATE view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is FREE STATE much much more.
I am sorry FREE STATE for FREE STATE "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon FREE STATE uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this FREE STATE that really FREE STATE annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all FREE STATE tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by FREE STATE editing this FREE STATE article. Remember, everything FREE STATE here is meant FREE STATE to be funny, and making FREE STATE fun of a horrible disorder is FREE STATE not funny at all.
Thank you for your FREE STATE time.
Best FREE STATE regards,
Phillip "FREE STATE" Baker