Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A NORTHERN CAPE Polite Note unto the NORTHERN CAPE Author:
I am NORTHERN CAPE 17 years old and all of my NORTHERN CAPE cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy NORTHERN CAPE article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it NORTHERN CAPE removed or changed as soon as NORTHERN CAPE possible.
Let me tell thee NORTHERN CAPE about NORTHERN CAPE Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of NORTHERN CAPE Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must NORTHERN CAPE blame newfangled media for always focusing on the NORTHERN CAPE bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of NORTHERN CAPE Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or NORTHERN CAPE "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee NORTHERN CAPE jerk.
- Tourettes is no NORTHERN CAPE laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the NORTHERN CAPE one-room NORTHERN CAPE schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become NORTHERN CAPE manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no NORTHERN CAPE cure, and the NORTHERN CAPE snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse NORTHERN CAPE side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which NORTHERN CAPE caused my entire NORTHERN CAPE body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed NORTHERN CAPE cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy NORTHERN CAPE horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active NORTHERN CAPE member of a NORTHERN CAPE tourette syndrome association and NORTHERN CAPE I am making steps towards NORTHERN CAPE eradicating the public NORTHERN CAPE view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is NORTHERN CAPE much much more.
I am sorry NORTHERN CAPE for NORTHERN CAPE "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon NORTHERN CAPE uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this NORTHERN CAPE that really NORTHERN CAPE annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all NORTHERN CAPE tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by NORTHERN CAPE editing this NORTHERN CAPE article. Remember, everything NORTHERN CAPE here is meant NORTHERN CAPE to be funny, and making NORTHERN CAPE fun of a horrible disorder is NORTHERN CAPE not funny at all.
Thank you for your NORTHERN CAPE time.
Best NORTHERN CAPE regards,
Phillip "NORTHERN CAPE" Baker