Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A APARTHEID Polite Note unto the APARTHEID Author:
I am APARTHEID 17 years old and all of my APARTHEID cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy APARTHEID article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it APARTHEID removed or changed as soon as APARTHEID possible.
Let me tell thee APARTHEID about APARTHEID Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of APARTHEID Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must APARTHEID blame newfangled media for always focusing on the APARTHEID bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of APARTHEID Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or APARTHEID "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee APARTHEID jerk.
- Tourettes is no APARTHEID laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the APARTHEID one-room APARTHEID schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become APARTHEID manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no APARTHEID cure, and the APARTHEID snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse APARTHEID side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which APARTHEID caused my entire APARTHEID body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed APARTHEID cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy APARTHEID horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active APARTHEID member of a APARTHEID tourette syndrome association and APARTHEID I am making steps towards APARTHEID eradicating the public APARTHEID view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is APARTHEID much much more.
I am sorry APARTHEID for APARTHEID "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon APARTHEID uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this APARTHEID that really APARTHEID annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all APARTHEID tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by APARTHEID editing this APARTHEID article. Remember, everything APARTHEID here is meant APARTHEID to be funny, and making APARTHEID fun of a horrible disorder is APARTHEID not funny at all.
Thank you for your APARTHEID time.
Best APARTHEID regards,
Phillip "APARTHEID" Baker