Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A WITWATERSTRAND Polite Note unto the WITWATERSTRAND Author:
I am WITWATERSTRAND 17 years old and all of my WITWATERSTRAND cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy WITWATERSTRAND article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it WITWATERSTRAND removed or changed as soon as WITWATERSTRAND possible.
Let me tell thee WITWATERSTRAND about WITWATERSTRAND Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of WITWATERSTRAND Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must WITWATERSTRAND blame newfangled media for always focusing on the WITWATERSTRAND bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of WITWATERSTRAND Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or WITWATERSTRAND "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee WITWATERSTRAND jerk.
- Tourettes is no WITWATERSTRAND laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the WITWATERSTRAND one-room WITWATERSTRAND schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become WITWATERSTRAND manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no WITWATERSTRAND cure, and the WITWATERSTRAND snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse WITWATERSTRAND side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which WITWATERSTRAND caused my entire WITWATERSTRAND body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed WITWATERSTRAND cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy WITWATERSTRAND horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active WITWATERSTRAND member of a WITWATERSTRAND tourette syndrome association and WITWATERSTRAND I am making steps towards WITWATERSTRAND eradicating the public WITWATERSTRAND view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is WITWATERSTRAND much much more.
I am sorry WITWATERSTRAND for WITWATERSTRAND "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon WITWATERSTRAND uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this WITWATERSTRAND that really WITWATERSTRAND annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all WITWATERSTRAND tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by WITWATERSTRAND editing this WITWATERSTRAND article. Remember, everything WITWATERSTRAND here is meant WITWATERSTRAND to be funny, and making WITWATERSTRAND fun of a horrible disorder is WITWATERSTRAND not funny at all.
Thank you for your WITWATERSTRAND time.
Best WITWATERSTRAND regards,
Phillip "WITWATERSTRAND" Baker