Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A DURBAN Polite Note unto the DURBAN Author:
I am DURBAN 17 years old and all of my DURBAN cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy DURBAN article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it DURBAN removed or changed as soon as DURBAN possible.
Let me tell thee DURBAN about DURBAN Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of DURBAN Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must DURBAN blame newfangled media for always focusing on the DURBAN bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of DURBAN Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or DURBAN "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee DURBAN jerk.
- Tourettes is no DURBAN laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the DURBAN one-room DURBAN schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become DURBAN manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no DURBAN cure, and the DURBAN snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse DURBAN side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which DURBAN caused my entire DURBAN body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed DURBAN cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy DURBAN horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active DURBAN member of a DURBAN tourette syndrome association and DURBAN I am making steps towards DURBAN eradicating the public DURBAN view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is DURBAN much much more.
I am sorry DURBAN for DURBAN "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon DURBAN uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this DURBAN that really DURBAN annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all DURBAN tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by DURBAN editing this DURBAN article. Remember, everything DURBAN here is meant DURBAN to be funny, and making DURBAN fun of a horrible disorder is DURBAN not funny at all.
Thank you for your DURBAN time.
Best DURBAN regards,
Phillip "DURBAN" Baker