Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A CAPE TOWN Polite Note unto the CAPE TOWN Author:
I am CAPE TOWN 17 years old and all of my CAPE TOWN cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy CAPE TOWN article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it CAPE TOWN removed or changed as soon as CAPE TOWN possible.
Let me tell thee CAPE TOWN about CAPE TOWN Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of CAPE TOWN Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must CAPE TOWN blame newfangled media for always focusing on the CAPE TOWN bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of CAPE TOWN Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or CAPE TOWN "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee CAPE TOWN jerk.
- Tourettes is no CAPE TOWN laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the CAPE TOWN one-room CAPE TOWN schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become CAPE TOWN manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no CAPE TOWN cure, and the CAPE TOWN snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse CAPE TOWN side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which CAPE TOWN caused my entire CAPE TOWN body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed CAPE TOWN cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy CAPE TOWN horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active CAPE TOWN member of a CAPE TOWN tourette syndrome association and CAPE TOWN I am making steps towards CAPE TOWN eradicating the public CAPE TOWN view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is CAPE TOWN much much more.
I am sorry CAPE TOWN for CAPE TOWN "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon CAPE TOWN uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this CAPE TOWN that really CAPE TOWN annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all CAPE TOWN tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by CAPE TOWN editing this CAPE TOWN article. Remember, everything CAPE TOWN here is meant CAPE TOWN to be funny, and making CAPE TOWN fun of a horrible disorder is CAPE TOWN not funny at all.
Thank you for your CAPE TOWN time.
Best CAPE TOWN regards,
Phillip "CAPE TOWN" Baker