Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A BLOEMFONTEIN Polite Note unto the BLOEMFONTEIN Author:
I am BLOEMFONTEIN 17 years old and all of my BLOEMFONTEIN cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy BLOEMFONTEIN article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it BLOEMFONTEIN removed or changed as soon as BLOEMFONTEIN possible.
Let me tell thee BLOEMFONTEIN about BLOEMFONTEIN Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of BLOEMFONTEIN Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must BLOEMFONTEIN blame newfangled media for always focusing on the BLOEMFONTEIN bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of BLOEMFONTEIN Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or BLOEMFONTEIN "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee BLOEMFONTEIN jerk.
- Tourettes is no BLOEMFONTEIN laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the BLOEMFONTEIN one-room BLOEMFONTEIN schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become BLOEMFONTEIN manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no BLOEMFONTEIN cure, and the BLOEMFONTEIN snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse BLOEMFONTEIN side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which BLOEMFONTEIN caused my entire BLOEMFONTEIN body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed BLOEMFONTEIN cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy BLOEMFONTEIN horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active BLOEMFONTEIN member of a BLOEMFONTEIN tourette syndrome association and BLOEMFONTEIN I am making steps towards BLOEMFONTEIN eradicating the public BLOEMFONTEIN view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is BLOEMFONTEIN much much more.
I am sorry BLOEMFONTEIN for BLOEMFONTEIN "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon BLOEMFONTEIN uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this BLOEMFONTEIN that really BLOEMFONTEIN annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all BLOEMFONTEIN tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by BLOEMFONTEIN editing this BLOEMFONTEIN article. Remember, everything BLOEMFONTEIN here is meant BLOEMFONTEIN to be funny, and making BLOEMFONTEIN fun of a horrible disorder is BLOEMFONTEIN not funny at all.
Thank you for your BLOEMFONTEIN time.
Best BLOEMFONTEIN regards,
Phillip "BLOEMFONTEIN" Baker