Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A XHOSA Polite Note unto the XHOSA Author:
I am XHOSA 17 years old and all of my XHOSA cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy XHOSA article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it XHOSA removed or changed as soon as XHOSA possible.
Let me tell thee XHOSA about XHOSA Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of XHOSA Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must XHOSA blame newfangled media for always focusing on the XHOSA bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of XHOSA Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or XHOSA "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee XHOSA jerk.
- Tourettes is no XHOSA laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the XHOSA one-room XHOSA schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become XHOSA manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no XHOSA cure, and the XHOSA snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse XHOSA side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which XHOSA caused my entire XHOSA body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed XHOSA cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy XHOSA horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active XHOSA member of a XHOSA tourette syndrome association and XHOSA I am making steps towards XHOSA eradicating the public XHOSA view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is XHOSA much much more.
I am sorry XHOSA for XHOSA "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon XHOSA uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this XHOSA that really XHOSA annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all XHOSA tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by XHOSA editing this XHOSA article. Remember, everything XHOSA here is meant XHOSA to be funny, and making XHOSA fun of a horrible disorder is XHOSA not funny at all.
Thank you for your XHOSA time.
Best XHOSA regards,
Phillip "XHOSA" Baker