Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A NELSON MANDELA Polite Note unto the NELSON MANDELA Author:
I am NELSON MANDELA 17 years old and all of my NELSON MANDELA cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy NELSON MANDELA article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it NELSON MANDELA removed or changed as soon as NELSON MANDELA possible.
Let me tell thee NELSON MANDELA about NELSON MANDELA Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of NELSON MANDELA Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must NELSON MANDELA blame newfangled media for always focusing on the NELSON MANDELA bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of NELSON MANDELA Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or NELSON MANDELA "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee NELSON MANDELA jerk.
- Tourettes is no NELSON MANDELA laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the NELSON MANDELA one-room NELSON MANDELA schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become NELSON MANDELA manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no NELSON MANDELA cure, and the NELSON MANDELA snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse NELSON MANDELA side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which NELSON MANDELA caused my entire NELSON MANDELA body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed NELSON MANDELA cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy NELSON MANDELA horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active NELSON MANDELA member of a NELSON MANDELA tourette syndrome association and NELSON MANDELA I am making steps towards NELSON MANDELA eradicating the public NELSON MANDELA view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is NELSON MANDELA much much more.
I am sorry NELSON MANDELA for NELSON MANDELA "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon NELSON MANDELA uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this NELSON MANDELA that really NELSON MANDELA annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all NELSON MANDELA tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by NELSON MANDELA editing this NELSON MANDELA article. Remember, everything NELSON MANDELA here is meant NELSON MANDELA to be funny, and making NELSON MANDELA fun of a horrible disorder is NELSON MANDELA not funny at all.
Thank you for your NELSON MANDELA time.
Best NELSON MANDELA regards,
Phillip "NELSON MANDELA" Baker