Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A NDEBELE Polite Note unto the NDEBELE Author:
I am NDEBELE 17 years old and all of my NDEBELE cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy NDEBELE article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it NDEBELE removed or changed as soon as NDEBELE possible.
Let me tell thee NDEBELE about NDEBELE Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of NDEBELE Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must NDEBELE blame newfangled media for always focusing on the NDEBELE bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of NDEBELE Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or NDEBELE "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee NDEBELE jerk.
- Tourettes is no NDEBELE laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the NDEBELE one-room NDEBELE schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become NDEBELE manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no NDEBELE cure, and the NDEBELE snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse NDEBELE side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which NDEBELE caused my entire NDEBELE body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed NDEBELE cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy NDEBELE horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active NDEBELE member of a NDEBELE tourette syndrome association and NDEBELE I am making steps towards NDEBELE eradicating the public NDEBELE view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is NDEBELE much much more.
I am sorry NDEBELE for NDEBELE "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon NDEBELE uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this NDEBELE that really NDEBELE annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all NDEBELE tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by NDEBELE editing this NDEBELE article. Remember, everything NDEBELE here is meant NDEBELE to be funny, and making NDEBELE fun of a horrible disorder is NDEBELE not funny at all.
Thank you for your NDEBELE time.
Best NDEBELE regards,
Phillip "NDEBELE" Baker