Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A LIMPOPO Polite Note unto the LIMPOPO Author:
I am LIMPOPO 17 years old and all of my LIMPOPO cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy LIMPOPO article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it LIMPOPO removed or changed as soon as LIMPOPO possible.
Let me tell thee LIMPOPO about LIMPOPO Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of LIMPOPO Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must LIMPOPO blame newfangled media for always focusing on the LIMPOPO bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of LIMPOPO Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or LIMPOPO "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee LIMPOPO jerk.
- Tourettes is no LIMPOPO laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the LIMPOPO one-room LIMPOPO schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become LIMPOPO manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no LIMPOPO cure, and the LIMPOPO snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse LIMPOPO side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which LIMPOPO caused my entire LIMPOPO body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed LIMPOPO cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy LIMPOPO horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active LIMPOPO member of a LIMPOPO tourette syndrome association and LIMPOPO I am making steps towards LIMPOPO eradicating the public LIMPOPO view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is LIMPOPO much much more.
I am sorry LIMPOPO for LIMPOPO "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon LIMPOPO uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this LIMPOPO that really LIMPOPO annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all LIMPOPO tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by LIMPOPO editing this LIMPOPO article. Remember, everything LIMPOPO here is meant LIMPOPO to be funny, and making LIMPOPO fun of a horrible disorder is LIMPOPO not funny at all.
Thank you for your LIMPOPO time.
Best LIMPOPO regards,
Phillip "LIMPOPO" Baker