Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A ZULU Polite Note unto the ZULU Author:
I am ZULU 17 years old and all of my ZULU cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy ZULU article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it ZULU removed or changed as soon as ZULU possible.
Let me tell thee ZULU about ZULU Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of ZULU Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must ZULU blame newfangled media for always focusing on the ZULU bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of ZULU Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or ZULU "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee ZULU jerk.
- Tourettes is no ZULU laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the ZULU one-room ZULU schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become ZULU manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no ZULU cure, and the ZULU snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse ZULU side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which ZULU caused my entire ZULU body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed ZULU cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy ZULU horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active ZULU member of a ZULU tourette syndrome association and ZULU I am making steps towards ZULU eradicating the public ZULU view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is ZULU much much more.
I am sorry ZULU for ZULU "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon ZULU uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this ZULU that really ZULU annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all ZULU tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by ZULU editing this ZULU article. Remember, everything ZULU here is meant ZULU to be funny, and making ZULU fun of a horrible disorder is ZULU not funny at all.
Thank you for your ZULU time.
Best ZULU regards,
Phillip "ZULU" Baker