Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A TSONGA Polite Note unto the TSONGA Author:
I am TSONGA 17 years old and all of my TSONGA cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy TSONGA article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it TSONGA removed or changed as soon as TSONGA possible.
Let me tell thee TSONGA about TSONGA Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of TSONGA Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must TSONGA blame newfangled media for always focusing on the TSONGA bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of TSONGA Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or TSONGA "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee TSONGA jerk.
- Tourettes is no TSONGA laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the TSONGA one-room TSONGA schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become TSONGA manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no TSONGA cure, and the TSONGA snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse TSONGA side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which TSONGA caused my entire TSONGA body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed TSONGA cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy TSONGA horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active TSONGA member of a TSONGA tourette syndrome association and TSONGA I am making steps towards TSONGA eradicating the public TSONGA view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is TSONGA much much more.
I am sorry TSONGA for TSONGA "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon TSONGA uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this TSONGA that really TSONGA annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all TSONGA tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by TSONGA editing this TSONGA article. Remember, everything TSONGA here is meant TSONGA to be funny, and making TSONGA fun of a horrible disorder is TSONGA not funny at all.
Thank you for your TSONGA time.
Best TSONGA regards,
Phillip "TSONGA" Baker