Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A SWATI Polite Note unto the SWATI Author:
I am SWATI 17 years old and all of my SWATI cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy SWATI article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it SWATI removed or changed as soon as SWATI possible.
Let me tell thee SWATI about SWATI Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of SWATI Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must SWATI blame newfangled media for always focusing on the SWATI bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of SWATI Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or SWATI "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee SWATI jerk.
- Tourettes is no SWATI laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the SWATI one-room SWATI schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become SWATI manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no SWATI cure, and the SWATI snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse SWATI side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which SWATI caused my entire SWATI body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed SWATI cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy SWATI horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active SWATI member of a SWATI tourette syndrome association and SWATI I am making steps towards SWATI eradicating the public SWATI view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is SWATI much much more.
I am sorry SWATI for SWATI "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon SWATI uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this SWATI that really SWATI annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all SWATI tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by SWATI editing this SWATI article. Remember, everything SWATI here is meant SWATI to be funny, and making SWATI fun of a horrible disorder is SWATI not funny at all.
Thank you for your SWATI time.
Best SWATI regards,
Phillip "SWATI" Baker