From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A DIGIKEY Polite Note unto the Author:
I am DATA MINING 17 years old and all of my cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy FOOD PROCESSOR article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS removed or changed as soon as possible.
Let me tell thee about MICROPROCESSOR Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must TOYOTA blame newfangled media for always focusing on the bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee CAR STEREO jerk.
- Tourettes is no laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the one-room MICROPROCESSOR schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS cure, and the snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which caused my entire body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed STEERING WHEEL cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy AIRPORT horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active VOLKSWAGEN member of a tourette syndrome association and CAR STEREO I am making steps towards eradicating the public view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is HORSELESS CARRIAGE much much more.
I am sorry for WEB BROWSER "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon DISTRIBUTOR CAP uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this that really COMPUTERS annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all VHS tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by editing this CAR STEREO article. Remember, everythinghere is meant SOFTWARE to be funny, and making fun of a horrible disorder is not funny at all.
Thank you for your FLATSCREEN TV time.
Best CELLPHONE regards,