From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A ADSL Polite Note unto the Author:
I am EMBEDDED MICROCONTROLLER 17 years old and all of my cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy SPACE SHUTTLE article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it MAINFRAME removed or changed as soon as possible.
Let me tell thee about FORD Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must AIRPORT blame newfangled media for always focusing on the bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee MP3 jerk.
- Tourettes is no laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the one-room AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no PROJECTION TV cure, and the snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which caused my entire body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed MICROPROCESSOR cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy ELECTRONIC IGNITION horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active ROCKET member of a tourette syndrome association and PROJECTION TV I am making steps towards eradicating the public view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is CARBURETOR much much more.
I am sorry for EDISON "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon SOFTWARE uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this that really GRAPHIC USER INTERFACE annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all RADIO CITY tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by editing this INTERNET article. Remember, everythinghere is meant MASS PRODUCTION to be funny, and making fun of a horrible disorder is not funny at all.
Thank you for your VOLKSWAGEN time.
Best LCD regards,