From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A LAN Polite Note unto the Author:
I am DIGITAL VIDEO 17 years old and all of my cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy OPTICAL STORAGE article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it LCD removed or changed as soon as possible.
Let me tell thee about STACK POINTER Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must TOYOTA blame newfangled media for always focusing on the bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee AMD64 jerk.
- Tourettes is no laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the one-room INFRARED REMOTE schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no GPS cure, and the snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which caused my entire body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed RADAR cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy GASOHOL horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS member of a tourette syndrome association and GRAPHIC USER INTERFACE I am making steps towards eradicating the public view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is MICROPROCESSOR much much more.
I am sorry for DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon RANDOM-ACCESS MEMORY uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this that really RADIO CITY annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all HORSELESS CARRIAGE tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by editing this VOLKSWAGEN article. Remember, everythinghere is meant EMBEDDED MICROCONTROLLER to be funny, and making fun of a horrible disorder is not funny at all.
Thank you for your SPACE SHUTTLE time.
Best RADIO CITY regards,