From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A SPACE SHUTTLE Polite Note unto the Author:
I am AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION 17 years old and all of my cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy TELETEXT article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it THERMISTOR removed or changed as soon as possible.
Let me tell thee about OPTICAL STORAGE Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must LASER blame newfangled media for always focusing on the bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee CHRYSLER jerk.
- Tourettes is no laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the one-room PENTIUM schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION cure, and the snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which caused my entire body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed STACK POINTER cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy WEB BROWSER horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active THERMISTOR member of a tourette syndrome association and AUTOMOBILE ASSOCIATION I am making steps towards eradicating the public view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is GSM much much more.
I am sorry for CELLPHONE "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon FUEL INJECTION uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this that really VOLKSWAGEN annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all DYNAMIC MEMORY tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by editing this CHRYSLER article. Remember, everythinghere is meant GPS to be funny, and making fun of a horrible disorder is not funny at all.
Thank you for your EMBEDDED MICROCONTROLLER time.
Best PROJECTION TV regards,