From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION Polite Note unto the Author:
I am EDISON 17 years old and all of my cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy FUEL CELL article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it CELLPHONE removed or changed as soon as possible.
Let me tell thee about EMBEDDED MICROCONTROLLER Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must LAN blame newfangled media for always focusing on the bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee RADIO CITY jerk.
- Tourettes is no laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the one-room FORD schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS cure, and the snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which caused my entire body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed DATA MINING cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy DIGIKEY horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active LASER member of a tourette syndrome association and TELEVISION I am making steps towards eradicating the public view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is VIDEOCASSETTE RECORDER much much more.
I am sorry for MICROPROCESSOR "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon ELECTRIC CAN OPENER uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this that really FRONT-WHEEL DRIVE annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all VIDEOCASSETTE RECORDER tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by editing this INFRARED REMOTE article. Remember, everythinghere is meant DIGIKEY to be funny, and making fun of a horrible disorder is not funny at all.
Thank you for your SVGA time.
Best DYNAMIC MEMORY regards,