Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A SOWETO Polite Note unto the SOWETO Author:
I am SOWETO 17 years old and all of my SOWETO cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy SOWETO article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it SOWETO removed or changed as soon as SOWETO possible.
Let me tell thee SOWETO about SOWETO Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of SOWETO Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must SOWETO blame newfangled media for always focusing on the SOWETO bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of SOWETO Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or SOWETO "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee SOWETO jerk.
- Tourettes is no SOWETO laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the SOWETO one-room SOWETO schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become SOWETO manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no SOWETO cure, and the SOWETO snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse SOWETO side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which SOWETO caused my entire SOWETO body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed SOWETO cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy SOWETO horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active SOWETO member of a SOWETO tourette syndrome association and SOWETO I am making steps towards SOWETO eradicating the public SOWETO view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is SOWETO much much more.
I am sorry SOWETO for SOWETO "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon SOWETO uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this SOWETO that really SOWETO annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all SOWETO tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by SOWETO editing this SOWETO article. Remember, everything SOWETO here is meant SOWETO to be funny, and making SOWETO fun of a horrible disorder is SOWETO not funny at all.
Thank you for your SOWETO time.
Best SOWETO regards,
Phillip "SOWETO" Baker