Tourette's Syndrome/South Africa
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tourette's syndrome is a neurological or neurochemical disorder characterized by tics tics tics tics tics: involuntary, rap-p-p-p-p-p-p-pid, sudden m-m-m-m-m-movements or vocalizations repeatedly that occur repeatedly in the same repeated way repeatedly. Multiple motor and vocal tics may include echolalia (the urge to repeat words spoken by someone else words spoken by someone else), palilalia (the urge to repeat words one's own words previously spoken words repeated), lexilalia (the urge to repeat words after reading reading reading) and in a minority of cases, coprolalia (the spontaneous bitch utterance of socially damn objectionable words).
Tourette's is not to be confused with Technologists' Syndrome, a chronic and delusional condition which involves believing that people can fly using gigantic machines, that pictures can be sent through the air from far away and that machines can be taught and programmed to make stupid, ornery mistakes just like people.
edit A PEDI Polite Note unto the PEDI Author:
I am PEDI 17 years old and all of my PEDI cattle and I have Tourette Syndrome. We do not find thy PEDI article funny or amusing in any way, and would like it PEDI removed or changed as soon as PEDI possible.
Let me tell thee PEDI about PEDI Tourette Syndrome:
- Less than 20% of PEDI Tourrettes sufferers swear. Thou must PEDI blame newfangled media for always focusing on the PEDI bad side of a terrible thing.
- The main symptom of PEDI Tourettes are involuntary muscle spasms, or PEDI "tics" which can range from head nods, to a small knee PEDI jerk.
- Tourettes is no PEDI laughing matter, it causeth children to be bullied at the PEDI one-room PEDI schoolhouse for something they cannot control, and it has even caused teenage sufferers to become PEDI manically depressed and commit suicide.
- There is no PEDI cure, and the PEDI snake oil that claims to "calm" the tics often have adverse PEDI side effects. I once tried a treatment from the local blacksmith which PEDI caused my entire PEDI body to go numb and basically made it worse than it is without the supposed PEDI cure.
- Not to mention, it frightens thy PEDI horses. Golly gee whillikers!
I am an active PEDI member of a PEDI tourette syndrome association and PEDI I am making steps towards PEDI eradicating the public PEDI view of Tourettes as a "swearing" disorder, because it is PEDI much much more.
I am sorry PEDI for PEDI "hi-jacking" thy parchement upon PEDI uncyclopedia, but it is stuff like this PEDI that really PEDI annoys me. I am working towards a better future for all PEDI tourettes sufferers, and thou must do the same by PEDI editing this PEDI article. Remember, everything PEDI here is meant PEDI to be funny, and making PEDI fun of a horrible disorder is PEDI not funny at all.
Thank you for your PEDI time.
Best PEDI regards,
Phillip "PEDI" Baker