From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Tim Westwood (born Timothy Ali-G Gideon Henry [explosion sound effect] Montague Fitzhenry Whigger Westingwood-Smythe II OBE on 3rd October 1957) is an award wining legendary DJ, TV presenter, clown and full time African-American impersonator for the CBeebies channel.
He hosts his own radio show on BBC Radio 1, in which he delivers heavy hit after heavy hit after heavy hit to his own credibility with each passing minute. Aside from his radio show he also presents MTV's Pimp My Ride in the UK (As well as the off spin "Pimp My Bitch), and a new Channel 4 series called The Big Dog, which takes a look at abnormally large dogs. He is also a regular guest on Matthew Wright's the Wright Show broadcast on the Ecurie Ecosse galic language Scottish language service as well as Wigger TV in America.
edit WE'RE GOING IN HARD BABY With Some Background Info!
Despite being born through an anus and educated at McDonalds, Tim speaks as if he belongs to a crack-dealing street gang from the south side of New York. Tim's father Bill, a Catholic priest, has put Tim's behaviour down to Satan switching Tim's soul with that of a black south-side ghetto boy some time in the 1980's, and vice-versa. This means that somewhere in the world there is a black south-side ghetto boy who acts like the angelic, slightly poofy son of a Catholic priest. He has yet to be found, if he is still alive.
Shortly after acquiring his new accent Tim moved to London and began a 5-year free-style busking marathon outside Virgin Megastore on Oxford Street. Senior BBC producer Andy Parfait, whilst shopping at Virgin for Enya box-sets, spotted Tim's enormous potential and hired him on the spot out of pity. Andy had been intending to take Westwood to the filming department for a documentary called Freaks on the Street, but, since Westwood was drunk at the time, he got lost at the BBC centre and stumbled into Radio 1's broadcasting studios instead. The rest is history.
In 2002, the RAF attempted to enlist Westwood to help in the Afghan war. Senior RAF personnel had expressed the desire to strap Westwood to the underside of a jet so he could "drop the bomb" on Taliban positions with lethal accuracy. However, Westwood declined saying "that's not the way we get it in" and hoped that in the future, the RAF would "keep it real". Sources say that the real reason behind Westwoods reluctancy in joining the war against the Taliban was that Westwood has substantial investments in Afghanistan's burka-industry.
edit Westwood's Show On Radio 1, That's How We Get The Job Done!
First time listeners to his radio show can be forgiven for thinking they have accidentally tuned into a Los Angeles underground hip-hop-club-DJs private after-party, such is the raw energy and "growling crunk flavas" that roar out of every minute of the Radio 1 Westwood Rap Show.
Tim keeps his audience entertained with made-up phrases spoken in a thick Brooklyn/Surrey accent, while special guests such as Eminem and Bob Hoskins clutter up the studio, shouting, swearing, free-styling and playing Boggle. After Hoskin's death Danny Dyer provided some material but had to be subtitled which could not be achied on radio.Occasionally, the latest "fresh cuts" (records) are played along with a variety of sound-effects, including explosions, air-horns, malfunctioning merry-go-rounds and bleating goats. It also uses the cries of dying unicorns to add drama to Westwood's famaican accent.
edit Drop The Trivia Bomb!
- Tim was awarded Mofo Magazine's prestigious "Most Grills Banged All Up In" Award both in 2003 and 2006.
- In July 1999 Westwood was treated in hospital in for eight paintball gun splats to the head and testicles, after a drive-by shooting which he reguarly insists was lethal in terms of skin cell damage.
- He is well known for his line of shampoos and conditioners released under the Pantene brand name made of 99.9% pimp juice extract.
- In his early 20's Tim was diagnosed with a sub-type of Tourette's Syndrome which causes him to randomly shout out meaningless words and phrases mid-sentence. He has so far been unable to find a cure for this.
- On this day in 1806, Westwood was roundly pwned by KRS-1 on his Radio 1 rap show. Westwood's advocacy of Berkeleyan solipsism was anathema to KRS-1, who believed in "keeping it real". KRS-1 did a wee on Tim Westwood's arm, and then left the studio cackling maniacally.
- He has an unspecified number of big pet dogs, apparently named after prolific artists of the hip hop scene, which he regularly gives shout-outs to in his show.
- Although he broadcasts on Radio 1, his studio is in fact located in a bunker in the middle of a battlefield in Afghanistan, hence the constant explosions that can be heard in the background.
- It is believed that Dolly Parton's song Son of a Preacher Man is actually about her secret affair with Westwood.
- He spends most of his evenings and weekends lying in a pool of pimp juice, and this is before he even goes out!
- It is a true fact that Westwood phones home three minutes before arriving so his family can play his introduction track, so when he walks into the house he enters to a crude explosion and the sound of Westwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooood in da house.
- He is currently Professor of African-American impersonations at Balliol College, Oxford.
- Apartheid in South Africa was defeated partly on the grounds that no-one could decide which beach he should be allowed onto.
edit Big Up These Related Articles!
- ↑ An old man drinking cough-syrup