The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 1,234,567,890 times.
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
It is obvious from the title that the Quick brown Fox Jumps over the lazy dog 1234567890 times.The reason for this was obviously to show that The Quick Brown Fox own3d the Lazy Dog.
Why was the dog lazy?
- The dog was just lazy
- The dog was suffering from malnutrition
- The dog just had sex with a bitch
- The dog just had a three way with bitches
- The dog had sex with X^n bitches
The sentence (The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.) has a nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix associated with the transmission of genetic information limited to lexicostatistitions.
- Mr. Fox… TV Quiz Ph.D… bags Jew lynck.
- I apologized to the beef jerky vendor and was acquitted of all sexual harassment charges.
- That's one very quick jump for brown fox, zero giant leaps for foxkind.
- Bright vixens jump; dozy fowl quack
- -/...././/--.-/..-/../-.-./-.-//-.../.-./---/.--/-.//..-./---/-..-//.---/..-/--/.--./...//---/...-/./.-.//-/...././/.-../.-/--../-.--//-../---/--./// (morse)
Q: Why did the quick brown fox jump over the lazy dog?
A: Because Jackdaws have had just enough with the Sphynx of Quartz.
Analysis and counterpoint
This is quite a well known example of a sentence doing a good job of utilizing every letter of the alphabet.
Many expound unequivocally about this as if it is impressive without apologizing, although they must be joking!
They almost extemporize about how jaw-droppingly difficult it is to achieve such a feat quickly.
Poppycock, say I (but I quietly admit chances will be improved if you just fix it and Americanize your spellings!)
Of course, it is even easier to manage if you have an advanced lexicon, bastardize the language in some way, or blatantly cheat by making up words such as quipjack.
- 49% Quick Brown Fox
- 49% Lazy Dog
- 3% Jumping
- -1% Your Mom
- -25% INT stat