The What Do You Want To Do Game
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| HowTo |
This article is part of Uncyclopedia's HowTo series.
See more HowTos
The What Do You Want To Do Game is a high-action, high-risk strategy game full of betrayal, thrills, risk and adventure. In order to win, you have to not know what you want to do longer than all of the other players. The game requires constant attention and focus so that you know when you have to say something or not say something. The Winner of the game will be titled Supreme Ruler of the Universe and will have Mind Control powers over all sentient beings. The funny thing is that most people don't realize this and quit before they win because they have "Better things to do".
The Object of the Game
In order to win, you have stay in the game longer than anyone else, this takes diligence, patience, mind numbing focus and/or luck. You have to be extremely skilled in not knowing what to do.
How to Play
- Get a lot of friends who are bored.
- Lie on the ground in a circle with each person's head in the center.
- After a certain amount of time, someone will sigh, then say "What do you want to do?" This person will henceforth be called the initiator. Be aware of what time they say it, they must not say it too early, if they do, they're out and they can go do something less fun than this.
- Repeat step three until someone says it at the right time. Two hours after anything has happened is usually the best time.
- The person to the right of the initiator will then say: "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
- The next person to the right will say: "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
- Repeat step 6 until you reach the initiator, then wait for another hour.
- Sigh again
- Wait for something to happen. If someone reacts to it, they're out.
- Wait for another hour.
- Wait for someone to say something, if someone does, they're out.
- Don't do anything
- Sigh again
- Wait for at least another hour. If you want to be safe, wait for a day.
- Go back to step three and repeat until everyone is out.
Tips for Playing
- Randomly make a loud outburst of random noises, however if you say any words you're out. This is an attempt to get someone to say "Dubya Tee Eff" thereby getting them out.
- Stab someone. This is the most effective way to get someone out. The hard part about this is that you cannot actually stab someone while stabbing someone because that will get you out.
- Sigh A LOT. Hopefully someone will become so bored that they will kill themselves.
- Cough like a madman, someone will think you have Tuberculosis and leave.
- Make Orgasm noises.
- Eat a tub full of Beans before you play.
a pathetic Stoner who flunked out of College and has nothing to do with his time bored? Do you not know what you want to do? Is everyone else that you know always doing something "productive"? Then you might be eligible to join the National What Do You Want To Do Game League, or The NWDUWTDGL.
The National What Do You Want To Do Game League is a league of some of the greatest boring minds in the world. All competing through the What Do You Want To Do Game for the position of Supreme Ruler of the Universe. The National What Do You Want To Do Game League also rarely refers to itself in acronym form, unlike the NFL. Seriously, what does that stand for, the National Faggot League? Ha!