From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
This article is about the period that happened around the time of the years 2000-2009, give or take 10 years
The Two-Thousands, also known as "The Noughties" are best known for possibly being the worst years of human life -- at least until The tennies, perhaps, which is a little better, girls are looking a little better, I like the short shorts but that Lady Gaga bullshit should go away. The Two-Thousands can also be referred to as the emo decade. Piss piss piss piss moan bitch bitch bitch. They started in 2001 when music and TV started to evolve into crap, mostly because of Big Brother and house music and add that stupid trade center bombing as well. In November of 2000, the first donkey ever, George Bush was elected for president after he stole it from Al Gore, who had done the job better, and Merka into some fascist dictatorship that invade countries such as Iraq because of some outdated Muslim crap. We also have this fag emo guy called Sean Hannity who tells about some Holy War bullshit such as blowing that Israel off the map. Big fucking deal. It is not going to cause the Battle of Armageddon, isn't it.
The best thing about the noughties is that they are about to end, but the second best thing was that after much pointless conflict, Family Guy was uncancelled after two years of being stuck in the dark. That tragic fan boy fish mopping the hall from Spongebob was no longer miserable.
In the Two-Thousands people had a very strange fascination with penguins. Happy Feet and Surf's Up came out in 2006 and 2007; "Not Another Penguin Movie?" is set for 2009. "Unfortunaly Yes", the sequel, is also in the pipeline. Also, the Pittsburgh Penguins pwned the Detroit Red Wings in the 2009 Stanley Cup Finals. And the geeks from Linux has a penguin too.
Although the year of the new millenium was reasonably good in terms of music, Worldwide Genres such as [[Pop], pre Bush eraCountry and Rock seemed to have lost all their dignity after pissing themselves on the way to the toilet. From then on, there were only two types of music in the 2000s, emo and hip hop. Not the good crap like Snoop Dogg and Tupac, but the crap like Lil Wanker, Soulja Dick, Yung Fag Boyz and all these wannabe guys that talk about the same thing. The 2000s were the first decade in which robots (T-Pain) reached #1 on the charts (Bjork didn't quite make it in the 1990s). It is not unsensible when saying that the Noughties were the beginning of the end of good music.
The only show on TV in the 2000s anyone watches anymore is American Idol. The Simpsons still plays, but the audience is estimated to be about 100 people and 500 confused pets.
In the 2000s TV became reality, and now TVs watch us. See Russian Reversal.
edit Early 00s (2000-2002)
- Reality TV hits its peak, to the disgust of all with taste and a mind of their own. A lot of rip off to that half way decent Millionaire show.
- The boy bands turn gangsta, and the girl singers complete their transition into whores. Then they turn into snotty whores and wannabe punk whores like Avirl Lavigne.
- The first donkey, George Bush elected as president, the smart half of Americans and everyone in the rest of the world is sickened. Sorry donkeys.
edit Mid 00s (2003-2006)
- Chuck Norris attempts to take over the world. He succeeds but decides he's too sexy for the world and gives it back. He sells a percentage of his sexyness to Justin Timberlake, along with the rights to sing the song "I'm Bringing Sexy Back".
- Emo replaces Goth
- Green Day tries to come back but they were not as good back then.
- We get pounded by a Bunch of Hurricanes in 2005, which was runned by the government by seeding the atmosphere by George W Bush and creates Natural Weapons of Mass Destruction.
edit Late 00s (2007-2009)
- Michael Cera and Jimmy Fallon flood the world with their unfunnyness.
- Jesus Christ allegedly reincarnated as George Bush, but the World turns a blind eye.
- Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift.
- A communist dictator was elected because he was the first "black" president.
From 2000 to 2006, the strawberry crop grew from 1 billion strawberries a year to 1 trillion strawberries a second. This rise is attributed to the mumbling in "Temperature" by Sean Paul.
edit Famous Penguins
- Mr. Happy - Not Another Penguin Movie (2009)
- Captain Penguin - What the Fuck Is Up With This Penguin Shit (2008)
- The FUCKING Penguin - Penguin Movie (2006)
- Penguin on Fire - Penguin on Fire (2005)
- Miss Penguin of the Year - Miss Penguin (2008)
- Penguin Man - Penguin Man (2009)
- Man Penguin - Man Penguin (2009)
- Man on Penguin (The Cumming of the Penguin) - "Man Penguin" (2009)
- The beginning, peak and end of sports dynasties: the New York Yankees, New England Patriots and Los Angeles Lakers.