That time of the month
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
“Not now Bossy, it's that time of the month...”That time of the month is a phrase that refers to a specific period of the month when a certain special something can happen. Most often used by women for a variety of reasons, men also use the phrase to refer to their wives, daughters, bills, etc. that happens at any given time during a certain special period.
- “Thou shall not know of innocence, but she shall know pain, sickness and heavy flows during that time of month.”
Adam, who unfortunately expresses his relief that he has been left out of the punitive measures by God, gets zapped by a lightning bolt whereupon God states:
PMS is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome also known as Pitbull Monster Syndrome. Pitbulls are often used, though cruelly and sadly, until this day by illegal Pitbull Ring Fight events. Perhaps it is due to the pitbull's angsty temperament when placed with another male in the same tiny enclosure. The unreasonable, inexplicable need to tear another of its own being up to shreds and pieces may somehow be linked to the Women in her Post Ovulation Pre-Menstration stage where she desires to tear up every bit of fat chicken, steak, sweet beans and yellow corn that is placed in front of her. Eventually, both meanings of PMS began to converge.
Simple way to sum up a lady during PMS? Happy, Happy, Happy, Crazy, High, Happy, Crazy, Happy, Happy, High FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU ALL, FUCK YOU, FUCK HIM, FUCK COWS, FUCK GOATS AND FUCK ALL PENGUINS. Happy.
edit In medical terminology
|Articles About Feminine Issues|
When used by women, “That time of month” is used to convey that an egg, has been discharged from the ovaries, and being unfertilized, will be discharged from the woman’s vagina, along with the sloughing off of the tissue nutrient rich uterine walls. Stop talking dirty to me...
edit Hell to pay
Why, you might ask yourself?
Well for starters, women are upset about the fact that they have to sit to pee, and at moment like this, they are angry that men can not only stand up to pee just about everywhere, but men don’t have to go through the physiological gyrations that a woman has to go through. And then there is the whole argument concerning the number of men's rooms compared to women's restrooms. Therefore, women add resentment to the feelings that course through their bodies during “that time of the month”, along with that hot and cold feeling that they have about neutering their husbands.
There are a few other common symtoms Pitbull Monsters in their post ovulation pre menstration stage experience.
1. The need for a boyfriend.
If we return to the historical era when animals were animals and Men had not yet been invented, Ovulation was a truly special time. The female of the species searches for a spouse to get cosy with, so as to successfully fertilise her eggs and continue The Bloodline. Something like, a compulsory duty she must fulfil or grasshoppers will go up her anus to constipate her up. Due to evolution however, the need to fertilise ones own eggs don't matter as much anymore as the satisfying feeling of having a car drive you home at 11.32pm in the night cause you're too tired to move. (Not to mention getting to laugh at all the other single ladies squeezing with the BGL and Body Odour Pigs on the Mass Transport line.) Or perhaps, just, a phone buddy who calls you instead of the other way round so you don't have to pay any phone bills and---- you know. Blah Blah many more It's JUST LIKE THAT no all rounded reasonable good explanation is needed by girls in the Pitbull form.
2. Her Stomach is a bottomless pit, My Sire.
Perhaps it is due to the mindset pitbulls have when they prepare for their life or death matches in the bull rings, sugar rich high glycemic index food such as glucose which does not need to be digested by the body at all and can go straight to the bloodstream to supply fresh energy, is often, craved. Just some extra Biology tips for all you knowledge thirsty nutheads, say if sweet potatoes have a glycemic index of about 16, then Glucose has a glycemic load of 100. During periods of danger or confusion, when the body senses the shut down of the brain and all other organs and impending death looming ahead, it immediately sends out signals to the brain who will then make you search for High GI food, such as food high in Glucose or Highly Muchly Processed starch so you may obtain your energy in the shortest fastest time. This way, you don't die. To live or not to live, that is the question, not. Women in their Pitbull stage experience confusion and anger constantly which seem to almost threaten and deplete their life count at a speedy rate, but however, is just an illusion and the Pitbull women rarely ever dies off. (As you can see, evidently.) Thus, it is best if Pitbull Ladies can see through this illusion during such times but sadly, they rarely ever do and they fall prey to their almighty smart brain and its stupid unbalanced production of hormones resulting in a bottomless stomach pit.
3. Indecisiveness and inability to follow through with a decision.
Which is, what I am going to do now as I end this editing which I started off enthusiastically and whole heartedly as I am unable to continue any longer. I am bored, fed up with this, bored, bored, bored and wanting to murder grasshoppers. Tata~ Take care all you ladies (and men) and make sure the bed bugs don't bite you in the night!
edit Other things that can happen during that Time of the month
Besides the womanly art of dispatching an egg once per month, other things can occur during That time of the month:
- When a woman says “I can’t go swimming” she means that she can’t go swimming. She would love to go swimming, and it isn’t that she doesn’t want to go swimming, and she really can swim, but she just can’t go swimming. People tend to frown on the waters running red, like the Red Sea, and generally it is dangerous to swim whilst bleeding in the ocean, because sharks can smell blood from miles away.
- A visit from Aunt Flo is also something that can happen, and frequently does. Men may find it strange, because their wife doesn’t have an Aunt Flo, but if asked, she will insist that Aunt Flo is here for a visit, especially when Aunt Flo has put on some weight.
- A visit from a friend is a nice thing to rely upon monthly. But as with Aunt Flo, where is this visitor? And why does the visit last several days? There has never been a proper introduction, so is this a pretend friend? No, ones mother will confirm that these imaginary visitors are real and come around monthly.
- A sudden urge to tidy up can strike us. We all have to tidy the house sometimes. We might put it off and, lets be honest, who doesn`t, but there comes a time each month when the light of day just cant get past the piles of dirty pants and unwashed plates. You`ll feel better once the place is clean, even though starting the process is daunting and painful. It's one of those things that just has to be done.
- God says in Lev. 12 that while on her period until the woman sacrifices small animals she is unclean. You know, like a leper. And no one wants to be around a leper.