From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on August 29, 2011.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on October 8th 2010.|
|This article was nominated for deletion on September 2nd 2010.|
Shouldn't the Mooninites be added to the Space Committee? I'm sure Bostonians (now called Bostonites after the invasion) could agree. But I guess they would need an article. --Jopasopa 02:52, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
I wouldn't call oppressive dictatorships liberal. In fact, they seem just the opposite of communism as described by Marx.
- Getting to Communism by Marx was still a pretty horrible thing, in one part he stated that all those who existed prior to the revolution were not worthy of living in the communistic world. Of course that may be a poor translation of the fact that he may have felt the revolutionary leaders would not relinquish power, as government eventually does not exist in his model, and therefore must be "removed". -- 14:37, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
Can some admin please delete "Roberto Cheesefecker" from the Template?
It got VFD'd recently. --Mnb'z 04:54, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- Done. 06:51, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
Can and admin please, please add Michael Schumacher to the sports one, I mean he is F1's incarnation of Teutonic racing evility. Adelaide 1994 anyone? -- 14:37, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
Can somebody please put this back who it belongs!!!!!
This used to be good, now it sucks. Please put back all the people on the list! :( (except for usernames)
- No, it used to unfunny and with a long list. 21:35, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
A few more people should be on this
Such as Ronald McDonald, Adolf Hitler, and Dick Cheney.
- It was trimmed down because it was filled with random names. I think it probably should be expanded, but we don't want it to get to the point that it has every notable Republican, internet meme, 50 random non-villainous children's cartoon characters, a few numbers, 2 turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree.
- Ideally, I'd prefer to see this template deleted, since it a random clutter magnet and spawns bad writing. However, we recently voted to keep it on VFD. While I do think it should be longer in a perfect world, I'd rather see template be too short than bloated unto oblivion. --Mn-z 04:24, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I added some of the names back. I limited to just those people who are acutally evil. --Mn-z 00:44, September 19, 2010 (UTC)
Also, O.J. simpson should get added to the sports
How long should this template be? As of the most recent edit, it has 39 names. After HELPME's purge, it had only 11. Before the purge, it had 151. --Mn-z 01:33, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Let's don't and say we did. Aleister 2:56 All Hallow's Eve MMX/
Actually, instead can we just replace Tommy Wiseau with Uwe Boll? Then, I will shut up.
- I think it might be almost easier to delete this template than to argue who is and is not evil enough to be on here. Just sayin'. --Mn-z 01:13, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Tried that... apparently twice. Folks thought they could handle it. Maybe it's time to try again... -- 20101102 - 01:19 (UTC)
Delete this template!!!!--18.104.22.168 14:23, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- *sigh* It's the eighth... you can bribe a registered user to nom it for VFD again, now. -- 20101108 - 14:35 (UTC)
Or, like the user above stated, just replace Wiseau with Boll.--22.214.171.124 00:16, November 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Or y'all could just quit caring... doesn't that notion sound nice? 18:16, 8 December, 2010
- nigga u one unfunny mutha fucka --Roman Dog Bird 22:59, February 11, 2011 (UTC)