Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Surprisingly, it won't rain in Seattle, Washington today. London, however, is still foggy.
- Starting in Scotland, expect golf ball size hail at tee-off.
- Starting tonight in Brazil, it should rain in drops the size of a wrestler. But fortunately, most of the rain will not quite reach the ground.
- In the orogenous zone, expect vertically erect systems to occur despite rear-end inflow.
- In summary, there's a 50-50 chance that this forecast will go wrong 90 percent of the time.
Special Weather Report:
Beer is expected to pour from buckets and kegs today.
This forecast machine, instead of their astrologer, is used by the Bush administration to aid in weather forecasting for hurricanes.