Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Alaska to experience a heat wave, next week, in the upper -20's Celsius.
- Starting in Asia, it'll be misty tomorrow as if the mist were hugging the ground like an over-affectionate and rather damp dog.
- Acid-tripping meteorologists may be responsible for continuing unprecedented Atlantic tropical storms.
- A hoarfrost is expected in downtown Amsterdam today.
- In summary, expect light beer drizzles here and there.
Special Weather Report:
Montreal: Someone left Niagara Falls running all night and accidently drained the Great Lakes.
If it is raining upside down outside you are probably living in Greece!