Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Mainland Europe can expect plagues of locusts...I aint fugging doing the weather until I get paid
- Expect full sun in the Sahara today, tomorrow, and the next day.
- On any random coastline, expect it to be like Christmas, at some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house from a hurricane.
- In Brazil, a warm push is expected to cause overshooting tops, causing Rio to experience widespread mammatus.
- As a note, God spoke to NOAA today, and hath said a large willy-willy is to be expected.
Special Weather Report:
A pack of wild hurricanes were reported to be cited with public intoxication and slamming into continents without a license.
This weather forecast is correct once in a blue moon, and twice after two shots of tequilla.