Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- After hitting America, hurricane Wilma is now changing to hurricane Humma Kavula and is approaching Woodstock to revisit the acid rock experience.....purple haze..ya really blew my mind...
- For this coming windy weekend, expect some blowing here and there.
- Acid tripping meteorolgists are putting together odds on bets for the new hurricane season this year.
- A hoarfrost is expected in downtown Amsterdam today.
- In summary, there's a 50-50 chance that this forecast will go wrong 90 percent of the time.
Special Weather Report:
A pack of wild hurricanes were spotted trying to pose as women's undergarments.
If you were to find the population of penguins and divide that by the ratio of butterflies to macacs, you would get a number no where near the accuracy of this forecast.