Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Things should improve in Africa and the Americas, but there'll be loud thunderstorms in the evening, about the volume of a Thin Lizzy concert.
- Russia will have absolutely no weather this weekend. We still admit nothing...
- Acid-tripping meteorologists may be responsible for continuing unprecedented Atlantic tropical storms.
- Inflow and horizontal vorticity may tilt into mesocylones anytime this Spring.
- In summary, cool showers, cold beer, and grilled bratwurst makes Jack a happy happy man.
Special Weather Report:
The English are shocked, SHOCKED, to find it's hot in July.
This forecast machine, instead of their astrologer, is used by the Bush administration to aid in weather forecasting for hurricanes.