Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- In Asia, the influenza cauldren of the world, expect a slight cleansing mist.
- Expect full sun in the Sahara today, tomorrow, and the next day.
- On any random coastline, expect it to be like Christmas, at some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house from a hurricane.
- In Nebraska, far from the moist tongue, suction vortices may disipate due to a choking downdraft.
- In summary, there's a 50-50 chance that this forecast will go wrong 90 percent of the time.
Special Weather Report:
The English are shocked, SHOCKED, to find it's hot in July.
Today's forecast was absolutely correct for Phuket, can you wonder why.