Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- In the Pacific Rim, it'll be warm then colder,... warmer,... warmer,... colder,... warmer,... oohhhh yeah you're red-hot, baby!!
- Tomorrow's weather will be sunny, with a 30% chance of cheerleaders holding a fund raiser!
- Starting tonight in Brazil, it should rain in drops the size of a wrestler. But fortunately, most of the rain will not quite reach the ground.
- In Nebraska, far from the moist tongue, suction vortices may disipate due to a choking downdraft.
- In summary, light breezes everywhere.
Special Weather Report:
Pat Robertson predicted the end of the World was yesterday, for those of you who missed it.
The odds of this forecast actually occurring is equal to the odds of an astronaut suriviving a mission to Mars while being duct taped to a rhino.