Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Next week, expect the Sahara to be very dry, and well possibly the week after that too.
- Starting in Asia, it'll be misty tomorrow as if the mist were hugging the ground like an over-affectionate and rather damp dog.
- Acid-tripping meteorologists may be responsible for continuing unprecedented Atlantic tropical storms.
- In Brazil, a warm push is expected to cause overshooting tops, causing Rio to experience widespread mammatus.
- In summary, be afraid, be very afraid. And that's all the weather.
Special Weather Report:
Hell was reported to have frozen over last night by mistake, Iran lends Satan few billion gallons oil for heat.
There is a 50/50 chance this forecast is wrong because nobody brought the "good stuff" to the office today.