Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- It is guaranteed that today's forecast will be better than tomorrow's.
- Over to Africa, there'll be cool breeze to start a warm day tomorrow, with a slight chance of guerilla warfare in the afternoon.
- On any random coastline, expect it to be like Christmas, at some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house from a hurricane.
- Inflow and horizontal vorticity may tilt into mesocylones anytime this Spring.
- In summary, light breezes everywhere.
Special Weather Report:
A clog occurred at Niagara Falls late yesterday, causing the world's largest case of irritable bowel syndrome.
Statistically speaking, PeeWee Herman has a better chance of guessing the weather on Uranus.