Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Surprisingly, it won't rain in Seattle, Washington today. London, however, is still foggy.
- Over to Africa, there'll be cool breeze to start a warm day tomorrow, with a slight chance of guerilla warfare in the afternoon.
- On now to Canada and the north of the US, quite warm, about the temperature of a cow.
- And now, for your extended forecast: "Foooorrrcaaaasssstt".
- In summary, there's a 50-50 chance that this forecast will go wrong 90 percent of the time.
Special Weather Report:
An acid-tripping meteorologist prepared today's Local UnWeather forecast.
Today's forecast was absolutely correct for Phuket, can you wonder why.