Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- After hitting America, hurricane Wilma is now changing to hurricane Humma Kavula and is approaching Woodstock to revisit the acid rock experience.....purple haze..ya really blew my mind...
- For this coming windy weekend, expect some blowing here and there.
- On any random coastline, expect it to be like Christmas, at some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house from a hurricane.
- In Texas, excessive rear end inflow may cause bulging tops in vertically erect systems and later cause overshooting tops.
- In summary, be afraid, be very afraid. And that's all the weather.
Special Weather Report:
A clog occurred at Niagara Falls late yesterday, causing the world's largest case of irritable bowel syndrome.
This forecast machine, instead of their astrologer, is used by the Bush administration to aid in weather forecasting for hurricanes.