Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- In the Pacific Rim, it'll be warm then colder,... warmer,... warmer,... colder,... warmer,... oohhhh yeah you're red-hot, baby!!
- In India, no sun for at least a month or two, followed by a month or two of blazing sun every day.
- Starting tonight in Brazil, it should rain in drops the size of a wrestler. But fortunately, most of the rain will not quite reach the ground.
- In the orogenous zone, expect vertically erect systems to occur despite rear-end inflow.
- In summary, there's a 50-50 chance that this forecast will go wrong 90 percent of the time.
Special Weather Report:
Hell was reported to have frozen over last night by mistake, Iran lends Satan few billion gallons oil for heat.
This weather forecast has accurately depicted the weather on Jupiter twice.