Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- In the Pacific Rim, it'll be warm then colder,... warmer,... warmer,... colder,... warmer,... oohhhh yeah you're red-hot, baby!!
- In India, no sun for at least a month or two, followed by a month or two of blazing sun every day.
- On any random coastline, expect it to be like Christmas, at some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house from a hurricane.
- A hoarfrost is expected in downtown Amsterdam today.
- In summary, there's a 50-50 chance that this forecast will go wrong 90 percent of the time.
Special Weather Report:
Montreal: Someone left Niagara Falls running all night and accidently drained the Great Lakes.
There is a 50/50 chance this forecast is wrong because nobody brought the "good stuff" to the office today.