Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Next week, expect the Sahara to be very dry, and well possibly the week after that too.
- Starting in Asia, it'll be misty tomorrow as if the mist were hugging the ground like an over-affectionate and rather damp dog.
- Persons in south-east Asia are TSOL, expect hailstones the size of coconuts.
- In Texas, excessive rear end inflow may cause bulging tops in vertically erect systems and later cause overshooting tops.
- In summary, be afraid, be very afraid. And that's all the weather.
Special Weather Report:
A pack of wild hurricanes were reported to be cited with public intoxication and slamming into continents without a license.
The snow in Thailand is yellow whereas in China it is magenta!