Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Things should improve in Africa and the Americas, but there'll be loud thunderstorms in the evening, about the volume of a Thin Lizzy concert.
- Russia will have absolutely no weather this weekend. We still admit nothing...
- Acid tripping meteorolgists are putting together odds on bets for the new hurricane season this year.
- A cold day in hell is scheduled for sometime next summer.
- As a note, God spoke to NOAA today, and hath said a large willy-willy is to be expected.
Special Weather Report:
Climatologists expect Margaret Thatcher to thaw out this year.
There is a 50/50 chance this forecast is wrong because nobody brought the "good stuff" to the office today.