Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- It is guaranteed that today's forecast will be better than tomorrow's.
- Over to Africa, there'll be cool breeze to start a warm day tomorrow, with a slight chance of guerilla warfare in the afternoon.
- Starting tonight in Brazil, it should rain in drops the size of a wrestler. But fortunately, most of the rain will not quite reach the ground.
- In Texas, excessive rear end inflow may cause bulging tops in vertically erect systems and later cause overshooting tops.
- In summary, expect light beer drizzles here and there.
Special Weather Report:
The English are shocked, SHOCKED, to find it's hot in July.
This mornings weather was bought to you by Charlton Heston and his cold dead brother.