Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Things should improve in Africa and the Americas, but there'll be loud thunderstorms in the evening, about the volume of a Thin Lizzy concert.
- Tomorrow's weather will be sunny, with a 30% chance of cheerleaders holding a fund raiser!
- Acid tripping meteorolgists are putting together odds on bets for the new hurricane season this year.
- A cold day in hell is scheduled for sometime next summer.
- In summary, be afraid, be very afraid. And that's all the weather.
Special Weather Report:
A pack of wild hurricanes were spotted attempting to sneak up on China.
Only two complained that this forecast sucked, the other 42,089,357 were getting high.