Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Wales once again will become trapped within its own special atmosphere comprising mostly of rain and mist but occasional 'sheep storms' may appear in the late afternoon.
- Expect full sun in the Sahara today, tomorrow, and the next day.
- Acid tripping meteorolgists are putting together odds on bets for the new hurricane season this year.
- In Nebraska, far from the moist tongue, suction vortices may disipate due to a choking downdraft.
- As a note, God spoke to NOAA today, and hath said a large willy-willy is to be expected.
Special Weather Report:
A pack of domesticated tornadoes escaped Oklahoma, and may be roaming loose near Canada.
This mornings weather was bought to you by Charlton Heston and his cold dead brother.