Worldwide Forecast at a Glance:
- Expect really great waves off the coast of Hawaii, accompanied with some really great bikinis.
- Tomorrow's weather will be sunny, with a 30% chance of cheerleaders holding a fund raiser!
- Acid-tripping meteorologists may be responsible for continuing unprecedented Atlantic tropical storms.
- In Texas, excessive rear end inflow may cause bulging tops in vertically erect systems and later cause overshooting tops.
- In summary, moderate acid rain only in the evenings.
Special Weather Report:
Beer is expected to pour from buckets and kegs today.
The odds of this forecast being correct is 1 in 1,000,000,000...ask Carl Sagans.