Template:Recent changes article requests/doc
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
If you want to consult or add article requests, see Uncyclopedia:Requested articles.
This template randomly transcludes requested articles 5-6 at a time into the recent changes page.
edit Full list
The full list of requested articles is maintained at.
A full linked list is also available at /full (warning: very slow page to load). Blue links (i.e. articles which exist) may be removed from the list.
Please refill the list from the following sources:
- Uncyclopedia:Requested articles
- Uncyclopedia:Articles requested for more than a year (the entries in the July 2011 version of this list has now been merged into the template)
- Uncyclopedia:Incomplete List of Basic Articles
- Uncyclopedia:UnNecessary Articles 1.0 Project
edit Technical details
The template uses the following subtemplates:
- /list contains the list of article requests.
- /findnext takes a single parameter n and returns the position of the next article in the list which does not yet exist (up to n+10).
- /1, /2, /3, /4, /5 and /6 choose the six articles which appear in the selection.
- /core displays the selection with a dash between each article.
- /doc is the documentation you are now reading.
- /full displays a full list of the requests with each article linked. This allows blue links to be identified and removed from the list. This template uses three subtemplates:
- /sandbox for experimentation.